Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
This is not limited to any camera or any UAV. You have a photo you took and you would like to share it then please post it here for all to enjoy.
Do not post protected or copyrighted material. . Lets keep it clean and have fun.

g35N1BM.jpg

Are you shooting in raw and then editing in photoshop or lightroom? the photo I posted above
my colors just seem to be a little to oversaturated, but this one is much more natural and "rich" looking. Nice!
The picture I posted was a screen grab from one of my videos. I don't shoot in raw or log.
I shoot in manual and expose using the histogram. I don't use any filters I tried them and didn't like the tint I got. I have found that on my setup if I set the camera looking at the screen I will overexpose. I have to set up a little underexposed on the screen then it will look good when i get it home. My settings are Manual. expose using histogram no color correction landscape 1080 @ 60 fps. Sometimes I will mess up and have to bump the exposure in Lightroom one way or the other.
I have tried all the other settings and didn't like all the extra work, after all I am living in a 1080 world why go through all the time it takes to get back to 1080. I do like the Kiss principal.
I really don't like the over saturated phase we all seem to be going through. It seems all the photographs that are published in all the mediums now days have been HDR'ed. Oh well to each his own some people even like Picasso ugh.:rolleyes:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials