Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

I got a break during the last rain storm. I tried out the HDR and just got around to doing something with them. I have heard a few complaints about the EVO stills but I don't see anything wrong with them. MAX_0013_4_5_easyHDR-default.jpgMAX_0010_1_2_easyHDR-default.jpgMAX_0016_7_8_easyHDR-default.jpgMAX_0023_4_5_easyHDR-default.jpg

Last edited:
Heavy rains over the last 36 hours has resulted in high water levels from all the run off. Makes for some nice picture taking :)

PzVr0tK.jpg

Nikon DSL camera
All afternoon looking out from my picture window I could see large birds circling around where the Kakabeka Falls would be. I thought it might be eagles but once I got my camera focused I was wrong :)
These Pelicans have been getting more and more over the years. Getting to the point they are as common as Canadian Geese. ?

If you havent seen this check it out, one of the best FPV videos I have seen in a while.
I can't imagine what it's like being in a hot air balloon and watching a drone zipping above, below, and around.....sheer TERROR!!!

I can't imagine what it's like being in a hot air balloon and watching a drone zipping above, below, and around.....sheer TERROR!!!
Those are custom flying drones, nothing like Autel and DJI(when it comes to the software that controls them). You cant do that with consumer gps drones, you actually have to be a real drone pilot and know how to fly FPV.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuvNtiTTays