Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

Read the first post of the thread.
You did not get me, might be i was not clear? I do not object publishing this pictures, but was curious how they were taken as the drone will scare birds ;)

Happy new year

Reactions: Tufargon
You did not get me, might be i was not clear? I do not object publishing this pictures, but was curious how they were taken as the drone will scare birds ;)

Happy new year. Ducks specially not scared off drones. I’m more scared off a ducks to fly in to.the drone and crashed. I can go close as 10 feet. Same as most wield life. Example this picture. Made with M mini. 3903E589-38C2-4D95-A03D-9DD21BC6E263.jpeg

Reactions: alex_markov

Happy new year
I can attest to that. A wild wood duck will not just sit there with a drone flying around him. I don't know about ducks at the local parks which are photographed all the time.
In fact I don't know of any wild animal that will sit there and pose with a drone creeping up on him.

Reactions: alex_markov
Morning twilight at Surfers Paradise Gold Coast Australia - Evo 2 Pro

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1606791538471.jpg
    FB_IMG_1606791538471.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1606791534991.jpg
    FB_IMG_1606791534991.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1606644641763.jpg
    FB_IMG_1606644641763.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 7
I can attest to that. A wild wood duck will not just sit there with a drone flying around him. I don't know about ducks at the local parks which are photographed all the time.
In fact I don't know of any wild animal that will sit there and pose with a drone creeping up on him.
I guess then you don’t know a lot of things. Also it’s a mandarin duck.

Wood mandarin or mallard. They do not know the drone. As my experience they not afraid of it. I can only tell you that. If you need proofs of that I have video footage.

The mandarin duck and wood duck are from the same family and the males looks strikingly similar. I don't care what kind of duck it is.
That was not my point. The point is that I've been flying drones for a while now. I know for fact that you can't just sneak up on a wild bird with a damn drone.
Anyone who thinks you can , go out and try it. I've been a conservationist for more than half my life. Conversed with Mr. CC Lockwood on certain photography aspects and have been photographing wildlife for over 20 years and I can tell you that sometimes if you look into their eyes the wrong way, they are GONE. Much less a drone buzzing around.

Here, I got this with my Autel Evo.
UJekU7f.jpg

The mandarin duck and wood duck are from the same family and the males looks strikingly similar. I don't care what kind of duck it is.
That was not my point. The point is that I've been flying drones for a while now. I know for fact that you can't just sneak up on a wild bird with a damn drone.
Anyone who thinks you can , go out and try it. I've been a conservationist for more than half my life. Conversed with Mr. CC Lockwood on certain photography aspects and have been photographing wildlife for over 20 years and I can tell you that sometimes if you look into their eyes the wrong way, they are GONE. Much less a drone buzzing around.

Here, I got this with my Autel Evo.
UJekU7f.jpg
Lol. I’m not questioning you. Last time I fly a phantom close to them . Seems to me more like atracted to a humming noise. If you like I can look up the video. Chairs.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo