Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

PolarPro FlightDeck Mount

DaveMH

Reaction score
Question for the veterans

I have an EVO II Pro and a CrystalSky 5.5”,

I’d like to mount on/to my controller.

I’ve seen some of the high end units but hate to spend that much $.

There are a lot of options for the Mavic controller, does anyone know if

the Mavic mount would work with the EVO remote (similar design) with little modifications?

The FlightDeck does not work with the EVO II remote controller as the handle grips on the RC have no way to clamp securely around the the FlightDeck. MavMount would be the same. We'll soon have an adapter for the GPC Tablet Mount for Autel EVO II that will accommodate a CrystalSky to be mounted. The Lifthor is another option but as you mention, it's pricey, and bulky.

We'll soon have an adapter for the GPC Tablet Mount for Autel EVO II that will accommodate a CrystalSky to be mounted

Please, please (please) make it compatible with the DJI quick release bracket system :D

WEB_Image%20DJI%20%20CrystalSky%20RC%20monteringsbrakett%20Par%20cp_bx_000231-282026783.Jpeg

Please, please (please) make it compatible with the DJI quick release bracket system :D

WEB_Image%20DJI%20%20CrystalSky%20RC%20monteringsbrakett%20Par%20cp_bx_000231-282026783.Jpeg
I bought a mount from FLY High USA that allows you to take the DJI Crystal mount base and attach it to the EVo II controller. It cost about $40.00 and is made out of Aluminum.

Attachments

• 20201219_203510.jpg
    20201219_203510.jpg
    937.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20201219_203534.jpg
    20201219_203534.jpg
    804.5 KB · Views: 26
recommend the sky fire:

Question for the veterans

I have an EVO II Pro and a CrystalSky 5.5”,

I’d like to mount on/to my controller.

I’ve seen some of the high end units but hate to spend that much $.

There are a lot of options for the Mavic controller, does anyone know if

the Mavic mount would work with the EVO remote (similar design) with little modifications?
Check out the system from Sky Fire Aerial. https://skyfireaerial.com

I'm skeptical of those tablet mounts that only attach to the little screw at the top of the controller. That seems to put a lot of bending load on that plastic part, especially from larger tablets. I would like to hear from flyers that have extensive experience with these, good or bad. Did the controller case survive?

Reactions: PingSpike
the sky fire aerial mount is SOLID.
My point, exactly. It doesn't rely entirely on the little screw in the top of the controller case. It uses additional mounting points in the controller handles. Unlike the FlyHigh CrystalSky mount or the GPC Tablet Mount offered by Advexure that appear to attach only to the top of the controller.

I'm skeptical of those tablet mounts that only attach to the little screw at the top of the controller. That seems to put a lot of bending load on that plastic part, especially from larger tablets. I would like to hear from flyers that have extensive experience with these, good or bad. Did the controller case survive?
yup... that is why the sky fire system and others like it wrap around and connect in more than just that one spot..

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubik3x

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDEAZA