Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pls can anyone help me:

lightman

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi all, here is my story...

I have had a battery go dead on me, so I contacted Autel and was given some great news, they will send me a new one free, this is brilliant news for me, I must say totally amazing customer service, so I hear you all say (so what's the problem then) Ok I will explain.

I live in sunny Cyprus (EU) and Autel cant ship outside the U.S, so Mistty of customer service has asked me to find someone that would post it on for me from the U.S, so now this is why I'm asking for some help.

I need to find out how much the shipping is from the U.S to Cyprus, and then I was hoping that some kind person could help me with this problem, I can forward money to cover the shipping cost, no problem with that, all I hope is that the shipping don't cost more than me buying a new battery from Amazon ;o)

Thanks in advance,
Adrian.

Reactions: AZ Autel
Hi all, here is my story...

I have had a battery go dead on me, so I contacted Autel and was given some great news, they will send me a new one free, this is brilliant news for me, I must say totally amazing customer service, so I hear you all say (so what's the problem then) Ok I will explain.

I live in sunny Cyprus (EU) and Autel cant ship outside the U.S, so Mistty of customer service has asked me to find someone that would post it on for me from the U.S, so now this is why I'm asking for some help.

I need to find out how much the shipping is from the U.S to Cyprus, and then I was hoping that some kind person could help me with this problem, I can forward money to cover the shipping cost, no problem with that, all I hope is that the shipping don't cost more than me buying a new battery from Amazon ;o)

Thanks in advance,
Adrian.
Contact me and I'll help. [email protected]

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Reactions: markophonic
Hi AZ Autel,
I have just had a reply from Missty (Autel customer support) for the free replacement battery it will cost me between 100 - 200 dollars to ship it to Cyprus, WOW.....just not worth it, so sorry to have messed you around mate, but it's a silly price to pay for a free battery, I will take a look on EBay UK, that's where I got my XSP from....

Many thanks for your offer to help, take care and have many great flights ;)

Reactions: AZ Autel
Hi AZ Autel,
I have just had a reply from Missty (Autel customer support) for the free replacement battery it will cost me between 100 - 200 dollars to ship it to Cyprus, WOW.....just not worth it, so sorry to have messed you around mate, but it's a silly price to pay for a free battery, I will take a look on EBay UK, that's where I got my XSP from....

Many thanks for your offer to help, take care and have many great flights ;)
Very good! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Well I do luv my little orange drone but it looks like I will have to sell it a get a DJI, reason... no support for outside of the U.S and I just found out that I have no warranty as well, I feel so sad now ;o( so as DJI have a shop here in Cyprus I'm looking to get an inspire 2, it was good while it lasted...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert