Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Picture viewing issue

Iakopa

Reaction score
This happens to me a lot when I try and take pics - I have good connection via the app and the pictures take fine and show up in the app gallery, but when I go to load them on my PC, this is how they come out. Anyone know why this is happening?

full

Haven't tried that yet - I've been using the micro card it came with. It's taken some video fine with it though

My guess is it's the memory card. My son had a drone and the pics would only show the top half of the image. Switched out the memory card and no more problems.

My guess is it's the memory card. My son had a drone and the pics would only show the top half of the image. Switched out the memory card and no more problems.

Awesome- I will try that out. Thanks!

If you are using a SD micro-card adapter (so you can put the micro SD card in a standard size SD slot), then the adapter could also be the problem. Last, but not least, clean the small copper contacts on the micro SD card with a Q-tip, very lightly moistened with alcohol.

{The lines indicate that the data in the picture is not being transferred from the SD card to the computer correctly}

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill