Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Ordered evo will compare with my anafi

Your trying to compare apples to oranges. The EVO has the better camera, the Anafi has the smaller form facter and HDR video. Apples and oranges. Must be nice to be able to afford two new drones LOL
I just might have to go back to work..........................NOT retirement is not about how many drones you own but how you use them. :)

Some of us cannot decide if we want to buy an apple or an orange so I'll anxiously await your comparison, Mdsniper.

I saw my 1st Anafi at Best Buy today, & my 1st impression was that the gimbal is too delicate. Unfortunately Autel's niche in the drone market also seems delicate.

Perhaps I'll wait until grapes go on sale.

Some of us cannot decide if we want to buy an apple or an orange so I'll anxiously await your comparison, Mdsniper.

I saw my 1st Anafi at Best Buy today, & my 1st impression was that the gimbal is too delicate. Unfortunately Autel's niche in the drone market also seems delicate.

Perhaps I'll wait until grapes go on sale.
I hate to mention this but I am sure you saw the Phantom 4 for the same price as the EVOo_O

Reactions: KentA
I hate to mention this but I am sure you saw the Phantom 4 for the same price as the EVOo_O
The X-Star quenched my thirst for a Phantom, but after lugging it through the Baltimore & Denver airports last month, a smaller unit seems appealing.

Yeah I'm excited I know the autel has the better camera it's the noise level I am most concerned with the evo hopefully it's quiet

Reactions: KentA
Yeah I'm excited I know the autel has the better camera it's the noise level I am most concerned with the evo hopefully it's quiet
i know the evo is quieter than the mavic
i was and still am pro mavic but getting the evo i find myself asking not what the evo does better than the mavic but what does the mavic do better and thats a tough one to answer.
so far all ive come up with is the mavics battery is easier to r and r and the mavic lands softer and people can say this or that about the Evo but you just have to own one to really know

So gonna play with them some more tomorrow, but first impressions so far. I have to say the evo destroys in range compared to anafi. The evo however is way louder and the battery of the evo alone is as heavy as the anafi drone which is crazy. The obstacle avoidice is very strong on the evo sometimes to strong. The controller for the evo is way better but also very heavy. So far I'm torn on these two as I love how anafi can use any USBC charger and it's super easy to take hiking. The evo tho has a amazing camera but I do feel it's fragile like the mavic pro. Gonna test tommorow so will see.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51