Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Orbit Mode Help needed

Skadee

Reaction score
1) From the very short list of instructional videos I've found, I should be able to pick a center point on a map, or use the aircraft position as a center point, then select "Go".

I only saw "Go" once, after drawing a box around the center object, but never got any prompts for rotation speed, or other parameters.

Do I need to mark the center, then fly away from that center to get the Go prompt, and parameters to show on the screen?

2) Are there more descriptive instructions out there? I've looked for an Autel Sky pdf manual, coming up empty.

Basically you got it, fly to the centre point and mark the centre, then fly backwards to create the distance which will be the radius around the centre point, you should then get the green go to start the orbit shot.

1) From the very short list of instructional videos I've found, I should be able to pick a center point on a map, or use the aircraft position as a center point, then select "Go".

I only saw "Go" once, after drawing a box around the center object, but never got any prompts for rotation speed, or other parameters.

Do I need to mark the center, then fly away from that center to get the Go prompt, and parameters to show on the screen?

2) Are there more descriptive instructions out there? I've looked for an Autel Sky pdf manual, coming up empty.
Try here : Problem Feedback-Autel Robotics Enterprise Drone, Quadcopter & UAV for Sale | Leader in Drones
Be interesting to see if they help at all.

Reactions: Skadee
Funny, even their web site is defective. Filled out all the fields, but says "required item must not be blank.

There's more than one Orbit mode and it sounds like you are in the Smart Orbit mode, which behaves a bit differently. If you want to pick a point on the map or use the aircarft position as a center point, you need to choose the "normal" Orbit mode.

Let me know if this doesn't help and I'll grab some screenshots from my controller of what you are looking for.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials