Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Orbit Intelligent Mode Error.

andrew124C41

Reaction score
I tried to use this for the first time. I set the Center and radius but get this error... "Failed to operate center point, task exceeds limit."

how far from the center point you were? this mode has limits on how close or far you can set the radius to be in reference to the center point. yesterday i try it for the fist time also and it does not allow you to orbit on a radius smaller than 30ft. not sure how large the radius can be but im sure there is some limits as well.

Reactions: DaveMH
how far from the center point you were? this mode has limits on how close or far you can set the radius to be in reference to the center point. yesterday i try it for the fist time also and it does not allow you to orbit on a radius smaller than 30ft. not sure how large the radius can be but im sure there is some limits as well.
Interesting, were you able to do one. If so, about how far out were you?

Interesting, were you able to do one. If so, about how far out were you?
Yes, i was able to do it , my radius was 30 Ft . not sure how far back you can go my guess is 200 but just check the measuring unit if it is green you should be able to set that distance. if it is red and has not reached the allowed distance.

on another note, i noticed that the orbit is not always a perfect circle, it drifts. I was performing an inspection and got pretty close to the structure on some ocassions. (be careful)

Yes, i was able to do it , my radius was 30 Ft . not sure how far back you can go my guess is 200 but just check the measuring unit if it is green you should be able to set that distance. if it is red and has not reached the allowed distance.

on another note, i noticed that the orbit is not always a perfect circle, it drifts. I was performing an inspection and got pretty close to the structure on some ocassions. (be careful)
You are absolutely right
Autel support confirmed this. I tried it again and increased altitude, and radius successfully.

I was trying to do obit mode today but do I supposed to take pictures manually in this mode ? Is there a way to do a hyperlapse every 2s while the drone is in orbit ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg