Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

OK, I've got my replacement EVO and......

So you're saying I cannot have the older version installed on my Android phone to help fly the missions and I ca use the IOS version on my ipad mini if I want to fly the newer version?
No, the video is to show you how to use the older version on your android. Which will 100% work. As far as I can tell for IOS is that you could be stuck with the version you have until another update.

Clearly to summarize:
IOS and ANDROID are two different systems.

On ANDROID, you can install and reinstall the version you want and revert to an old version.
Explorer 1.0.1.45 --> Explorer 1.3.0 --> explorer 1.0.1.45 = YES

On IOS, it's almost impossible to reinstall an older, later version.
Explorer 1.0.1.45 --> Explorer 1.3.0 --> explorer 1.0.1.45 = NO

This is the big drawback of IOS, you do not install what you want.

Reactions: Tufargon
So you're saying I cannot have the older version installed on my Android phone to help fly the missions and I ca use the IOS version on my ipad mini if I want to fly the newer version?
You can have the older version in your Android phone and the newer version in your iPad Mini. Your Evo will work fine in both. I used to have an iPhone for testing, but my sister stole it.

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
So you're saying I cannot have the older version installed on my Android phone to help fly the missions and I can use the IOS version on my ipad mini if I want to fly the newer version?
OK I installed the 1.0.1.45 version and it works better but there's lots of room for improvement. It is very hard to produce great videos with a flawed app as there are no POI's and no smooth curves when passing a waypoint. LOL it still sucks and I am certain that Autel could have provided a better alternative for waypoints.

POI and curves, reserved for version 2 of the Evo.
If the next car you have ends up with 15 new improvements, the manufacturer will not put them on your old car ......

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo