Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Ok, I'm done.

I'm interested.. But I'm thinking 650-700 for a used Evo
Hi Mojo,

I can do $750 for the Evo, extra battery and Autel shoulder bag, shipped to CONUS. This is in line with any others you will find online and yes, I have been looking at all the usual sale and auction sites so I know this is realistic, accurate pricing.

It's ready to ship, so if you are ready to buy, we can put it together.

It's a good deal but I decided to go another direction entirely.

Appreciate you trying to get me a fair deal.

MJ

Yeah, it would probably be a good idea to test it out. Also keep an eye on the low battery warning. I had mine set at 30% and RTH supposed to initiate at 10% (if I remember correctly) but it was a matter of a couple seconds between the 30% warning and the RTH taking control. No way was there time to land and my Evo just went rogue and ignored the Pause button attempts to gain control.

The bird is designed to return to home at the low battery warning and land at the critical low battery warning. See page 13 of the manual.

Given the comment in the op that you were bringing it in after the first warning, likely you hit the fail safe landing.

Wondering if the OP keep the Evo's firmware updated. The newest firmware usually fix many issue with the drone, gimbal and remote controller.

Wondering if the OP keep the Evo's firmware updated. The newest firmware usually fix many issue with the drone, gimbal and remote controller.
He said he was flying the most current firmware.

Reactions: macoman

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials