Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

O...M...F'N...G!!! NO REGRETS (yet)!!!

Squirrel!

Reaction score
Finally delivered! Refurb. AC looks new, case is beat up with paint rubs and stains across the front. Waddaya gonna do...still badass. ;)

The way it was packed, I think it was just a return. I dunno. I did nothing more than start it up (no props) saw the camera and lights work and I proceeded to update to the beta FW. Updated the spare (Brand NEW) battery that says it had been charged 3 times already and I only charged it once then updated it. But I digress...

After a VERY easy and successful update process, I went through the app and adjusted the settings. Even though it was dark outside, I put the pumpkin in the air. How smooth she flies! How stable! How graceful she is! And fast as a dickens!

Video has been flawless so far (only flown about 350 up for about 1200 feet out) and is horrible in the night at standard settings (no surprise of course).

RTH is blows my Phantom away in my opinion. The XSP just comes down and lands...no pussy footing hopping around before touching down. She just does it and it is beautiful! (only done it once so far).

I am so excited to fly her this weekend and discover what she is capable of. Coming from a DJI Phantom 3 Standard, the comparison is like apples and oranges...so far anyway. Also looking forward to getting my P3S back in the air this weekend for some direct comparisons.

Reactions: Bigbit
Finally delivered! Refurb. AC looks new, case is beat up with paint rubs and stains across the front. Waddaya gonna do...still badass. ;)

The way it was packed, I think it was just a return. I dunno. I did nothing more than start it up (no props) saw the camera and lights work and I proceeded to update to the beta FW. Updated the spare (Brand NEW) battery that says it had been charged 3 times already and I only charged it once then updated it. But I digress...

After a VERY easy and successful update process, I went through the app and adjusted the settings. Even though it was dark outside, I put the pumpkin in the air. How smooth she flies! How stable! How graceful she is! And fast as a dickens!

Video has been flawless so far (only flown about 350 up for about 1200 feet out) and is horrible in the night at standard settings (no surprise of course).

RTH is blows my Phantom away in my opinion. The XSP just comes down and lands...no pussy footing hopping around before touching down. She just does it and it is beautiful! (only done it once so far).

I am so excited to fly her this weekend and discover what she is capable of. Coming from a DJI Phantom 3 Standard, the comparison is like apples and oranges...so far anyway. Also looking forward to getting my P3S back in the air this weekend for some direct comparisons.
Somebody needs soap in their mouth

Reactions: mulk777

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials