Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NYC..Queens County...Forest Park Vid

swings16

Reaction score
My first post of a video that i shot a day ago

this is a couple of minutes of a City park near me...FOREST PARK

FF to my Evo going HIGH to see the NYC Skyline in the west...This part is 1 of 4 segments

What resolution did you shot that at? Trying to watch it Dropbox was outputting it at 720P. Perhaps it is still rendering? Most people use Youtube or Vimeo to host there videos.

After it settled down, it looked pretty sharp. Lots of artifacts though. Mine looked more like 1080p??? Detail on the leaves and flag was crisp after 20 sec+

What resolution did you shot that at? Trying to watch it Dropbox was outputting it at 720P. Perhaps it is still rendering? Most people use Youtube or Vimeo to host there videos.
I am new to this...making the movies...i have it at the highest level that i think i can film at...am not familiar at all about filming...I have much to learn..I think it looked very crisp and detailed...i need to learn so much more..Thank !

I am new to this...making the movies...i have it at the highest level that i think i can film at...am not familiar at all about filming...I have much to learn..I think it looked very crisp and detailed...i need to learn so much more..Thank !

For starters, you can begin with 4K @ 30FPS (Frames per second) and shutter speed should be double the frame rate so that leaves it at 1/60. You can always adjust the shutter speed according to the light you're working with. Try that first - upload it onto a social media account platform then review it. You can also insert the link into the little pictured box on this post for others t provide constructive feedback.

It takes practice but you'll eventually get there. If you're using a MAC computer, I highly suggest buying FCPX (Final Cut Pro X) Truly amazing SW and makes editing so much more fun.

Reactions: swings16
Thank You for the information you provided...i figured that the highest number on all the settings would get the best results...Apparently,WRONG ! I have much to learn...i will take suggestions and put them to use...Thanks again for the help...appreciated and Grateful

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller