Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Not writing to SD card

bill_richardson

Reaction score
I have had not problems with my Autel E2P until today. I sent the girl up and took a bunch of pics for a jeep group, got home and.... nothing. there have been no crashes, no hick-ups... nothing that would obviously cause an issue.
I took off again from home with a different SD card and snapped pics... nothing.
Thoughts or fixes?

update: It did save the images to the internal memory. Later I pulled the SD card before power on, turned the phone radio and E2P on then inserted the card. It said storage location updated.
I checked and it was saving to the card again. Any idea why this might happen?

Last edited:
I have had not problems with my Autel E2P until today. I sent the girl up and took a bunch of pics for a jeep group, got home and.... nothing. there have been no crashes, no hick-ups... nothing that would obviously cause an issue.
I took off again from home with a different SD card and snapped pics... nothing.
Thoughts or fixes?

update: It did save the images to the internal memory. Later I pulled the SD card before power on, turned the phone radio and E2P on then inserted the card. It said storage location updated.
I checked and it was saving to the card again. Any idea why this might happen?

I was going to recommend that you check the internal storage. It will automatically switch to the internal storage if your SD card is not formatted, it cannot write to the card for some reason (card full/read only/etc), or you simply did not insert the SD card all of the way. Once the SD card issues are resolved you should then go back into the settings and change the save location back to the SD card.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Photo
The files are probably there on the internal 8 GB flash, or 8 GB worth of them, anyhow. Evo II connected via USB has to be powered up to see the internal flash drive, somewhat inconvenient and counterintuitive. Choice of MicroSD or Internal flash storage options are under the Camera Settings

Would the Evo 1 have the same issue.. I’m currently stuck with something i can’t use properly.

see my post for more detailed info. Thanks again

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hippo35