Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No Flying Just A Ride On My Snowmachine

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
After cleaning the driveway & cleaning up the deck from the fresh snow we had over night I decided to get my fat butt on my snowmachine I only seem to use about once or twice a year. I have to admit it was a fun ride. The 1997 arctic cat zrt 580 can still scare the crap out of me at full throttle :)

Not going to be able to get around tomorrow as my muscles will be hurting big time I'm sure. LOL
The camera is a cheap Git2 acion camera the size of a GoPro. Lots of head shaking because it is mounted on my helmet so the video might be hard to watch for some. Its long but does show most of the area I fly around but on the ground.

Reactions: Cider Boy
That was fun. I watched it with my first cup of coffee and half way through I put on a sweater! I have to say you live in a very cool area.(pardon the pun).

LOL ya it was a chilly day yesterday. The wind gusts were around 40-60 MPH which blew most of the snow into drifts.
The second part of the video when I start going down one of the backend trails to get to the hydro dam I did not realize the camera on my helmet got twisted and the whole video had a bad tilted horizon. I had to use Adobe Premiere to straighten it out and it lost some of the quality and tends to be off set a tad.
Oh well I was not going to go and redo it LOL
I don't get out as much as I used to but it is fun to get the Cat fired up and to go for a boot.

Nice video Augustine, I can relate ... I've got a '97 ZR 440 and I still think the design and suspension of those sleds is unbeatable, pretty tough to tip.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
What a hoot to watch that! It’s like being on the back seat with you. Beautiful scenery, what a blast it must be! Also nice to see your mother taught you to look both way before crossing the street! :). Damn it looks cold. You don’t walk outside in flip-flops like I do.........do you?

So reminds me of when I was younger living back home in NB Canada. Thanks for sharing Agustine!!

Nice video. Was a favorite pastime in the winter for me as a young man. No time in the winter anymore due to my job. That is my busiest time... tax time!

Nice video. Was a favorite pastime in the winter for me as a young man. No time in the winter anymore due to my job. That is my busiest time... tax time!

To bad you are so busy in the winter but if you are going to busy working then working in the winter is better than summer :)

I have own sleds most of my life, this one has served me well. I was going to sell it but thought for what I would get for it I might as well just hang on to it and give it to my son when I can't get on it anymore and ride. Almost there now LOL

Great video Agustine. That was my favorite thing to do in the winter when I lived back in Connecticut, we would go to New Hampshire and ride all weekend and if they hadn't groomed the trails Monday morning I would be pretty sore.......But it was a good sore because I had a hell of a lot of fun and couldn't wait til next weekend to do it all over again. Here's the worst part about that though the guy I used ride with FOR 15 YEARS stole my sled when he found out I was going to be moving ........Some friend......More like a PIECE OF S--T

Glad I was in bed under the duvet while watching! ;)

Nice to see your area.
I can imagine your rear and arms aching after. What is the highest jump you attempt on that cat?

Getting to old to be hot dogging on the sled buddy. Only time I might do a jump is when I don't know there is one coming up and I go OH SH@T :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan