Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No blue " go fly " tab

hotavo

Reaction score
Hi all
Sorry to jump in with a question. I bought a preowned EVO in Taiwan and currently flying in Taiwan. Here's the problem - Opening up the app, connect to the controller, turning on the controller and then the quad. After all is done I don't get the blue go fly tab on screen - always a tab 'camera ' and "mission" Is this right? Can I fly this why or what needs to change. All of this happens indoors though.

Help much appreciated
Thanks

Welcome to the forums.

You will not find a blue "Go Fly" button anywhere. That is exclusively for DJI drones. You have to click camera button and use the controller's launch button to fly. You can also try placing the joysticks down outwards (/) (\) or down inwards (\) (/) to turn on the motors and take off.

20191112_221253.jpg

I have also included the manual in case yours didn't bring one. I suggest you read it.

Attachments

• EVO-User-Manual-English_New_6-20-2019_-_Secured.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: hotavo
Hi all
Sorry to jump in with a question. I bought a preowned EVO in Taiwan and currently flying in Taiwan. Here's the problem - Opening up the app, connect to the controller, turning on the controller and then the quad. After all is done I don't get the blue go fly tab on screen - always a tab 'camera ' and "mission" Is this right? Can I fly this why or what needs to change. All of this happens indoors though.

Help much appreciated
Thanks
Lucky Luke just asked the same question. See my explanation on this other thread....No Go Fly button

The Explorer Manual is outdated now as the software and new features have evolved during software updates. The Button you refer to that may show in the older Help videos or on Page 5 of the pdf Explorer Manual no longer exists.
Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 6.05.50 PM.png

Lucky Luke just asked the same question. See my explanation on this other thread....No Go Fly button

The Explorer Manual is outdated now as the software and new features have evolved during software updates. The Button you refer to that may show in the older Help videos or on Page 5 of the pdf Explorer Manual no longer exists.
View attachment 5554
Hmmm. I thought he was looking for this.
Screenshot_20191113-074507_Google Play Store.jpg

Hmmm. I thought he was looking for this.
Actually the Page 4 of the Explorer manual had just what they were referring to. One page before the clip I posted above on Page 5.

I guess I really need to go through the manuals and highlight all the things that need to be changed or improved and send them in. That does help speed up the correction process if you do the work for them. ? I find a number of things discussed or explained in the manuals (EVO or Explorer) that are too superficial with no depth of details or leave you hanging with no explanation what-so-ever about some things in the screen displays.

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 4.06.45 AM.png

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials