Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo 2 V3 wont fly

Manny58200

Reaction score
Hi

I just purchased a Autel EVO 2 Pro V3. I went through the quick start quide setup a flight and it wont fly.... I press the blue plane symbol on the right side of the smart controller and a gray box appears with all green checks like its ready to fly. I press the sticks in the direction indicated in the guide and nothing. I've tried repairing the controller and nothing is working. I own about 14 drones drone Ebee. Intel falcon plus, and Anafi. I've never received a dead unit. This is unreal. Tech support is a no show to this point. They want me to email them while I'm on a job waiting in line..... Does anyone have any ideas?

If you swipe on the screen from the left, what are the errors you get? It should tell you why you can't take off.

Have you tried to manually arm the motors by pulling both sticks down and inwards?

Yes I have. I keep getting a rtk not ready. Im out in the open and it says 17 - 20 satellites

As soon as I turn off the first toggle RTK Aircaft Feature it worked.
So does that need to be connected to NTRIP to geotag the photos?

1683142154127.png

Sounds like you are in the mission mode and have the RTK model (or the Enterprise with the RTK connected), correct?

If you go into the camera mode then main settings go into the RTK tab and turn off the RTK..

When the RTK not ready message is shown it means the NTRIP corrections are not properly set-up and the correction stream is not being received or applied in real-time.\

If you turn off the RTK, it will still log the PPK rinex data but will let you take off and fly.

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
I've got the v2pro RTK bought in 11/22. I haven't really flown that many sites (2), but I've been practicing flying from a high multipath area in my front yard. I keep the RTK off till I get in the air above the trees and viola !, 2cm accuracy ! Pretty neat.

I think I've mastered flying and mapping. However still learning Metashape for processing. Can't map without being part 107 certified but still studying.

I like my v2 pro RTK, no problems yet. Good machine.

Sounds like you are in the mission mode and have the RTK model (or the Enterprise with the RTK connected), correct?

If you go into the camera mode then main settings go into the RTK tab and turn off the RTK..

When the RTK not ready message is shown it means the NTRIP corrections are not properly set-up and the correction stream is not being received or applied in real-time.\

If you turn off the RTK, it will still log the PPK rinex data but will let you take off and fly

This was the listing [Version 3] Autel Robotics EVO II PRO RTK V3, Centimeter-Level Positioning, 1-inch 6K CMOS, Base Station&PPK Support, 15KM Transmission, for Mapping/Photogrammetry/Urban Planning etc.

That what I did and it allowed me to fly
Is that even is you get a connection successful in green and see lats and longs?
If you turn off the RTK, it will still log the PPK rinex data but will let you take off and fly Ok thanks

To answer the question above @Manny58200;

Yes, even though you have successfully connected to the NTRIP server you will still need to make sure the corrections data stream is being read by the Explorer App. If the RTK status in Explorer states "Single" this means that the corrections are not being received yet and there may need to be adjustments made with the NTRIP base settings. Are you using a local NTRIP base and caster or using a regional VRS service?

Only once you obtain corrections and see the NTRIP base details in the Explorer app will the RTK status change to FLOAT or FIX and allow you to fly. This is by design to that when you turn RTK mode on that you intent to fly with RTK precision's.

I'm using a VRS Service Masscors

Account settings requested in app
Ntrip Host: I have this filed out correctly it was shown in my Masscors account clearly
Port: 10000 same as above
Account: username and I checked that it work in login with another device
Password: same as above double checked it worked on another device
Mountpoint: Here is where is gets interesting if I use the Mountpoint supplied by my service provider which I believe should be RTCM3MSM_IMAX it wont loggin but if I use the IP address it will login and say connection successful....

On other devices that use NTRIPs ive put the IP address and port in the same field separated by a /....
1683149509015.png
thanks by the way this is all super helpful guys

I'm using a VRS Service Masscors

Account settings requested in app
Ntrip Host: I have this filed out correctly it was shown in my Masscors account clearly
Port: 10000 same as above
Account: username and I checked that it work in login with another device
Password: same as above double checked it worked on another device
Mountpoint: Here is where is gets interesting if I use the Mountpoint supplied by my service provider which I believe should be RTCM3MSM_IMAX it wont loggin but if I use the IP address it will login and say connection successful....

On other devices that use NTRIPs ive put the IP address and port in the same field separated by a /....
View attachment 16014
thanks by the way this is all super helpful guys
Your Internet DNS provider is not resolving the url for your Masscors account login address, but the IP address does not use DNS. This is unrelated to the Mountpoint name. Hope this helps.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials