Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Night Flight

slvervper99

Reaction score
This was taken around 11 pm. I can't believe that it came out clearer than I thought it would be, I thought it would be more grainy, but came out ok. Still have some graininess though, and man that tilt when the drone is turning - I'm ok with it but kind of annoying also.

Reactions: goferfan
I actually find this video better than my nighttime experience, I'm not all too pleased with the low light performance of the EVO

This was taken around 11 pm. I can't believe that it came out clearer than I thought it would be, I thought it would be more grainy, but came out ok. Still have some graininess though, and man that tilt when the drone is turning - I'm ok with it but kind of annoying also.
Merci Great vidéo, but in France is strictly not allowed to flight above the city !
!!

Merci Great vidéo, but in France is strictly not allowed to flight above the city !
!!
lol, I was actually flying above my house and 200 feet up and maybe 300 - 400 feet in any direction around my suburban home which is about 45 miles South/Southwest from the city of Chicago.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill