Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tom Z

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello,

My new drone (premium) should arrive tomorrow.

Can't wait to fly it.

thanks,
Tom

P.S. any other Baltimore/Annapolis are pilots here?

Annapolis area here.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

To All:

As planned Fedex delivered the drone today... . Probably will not be flying until after X-mas.... can't wait.

Can anyone recommend some good places in the Baltimore/Annapolis area for flying and filming.

thanks,
Tom

Reactions: RJ_Make
To All:

As planned Fedex delivered the drone today... . Probably will not be flying until after X-mas.... can't wait.

Can anyone recommend some good places in the Baltimore/Annapolis area for flying and filming.

thanks,
Tom
You can go to Loch Raven Reservoir there are some nice places out there to fly.
https://goo.gl/photos/y18eJfP7W2Z1FcdD7

Nice.. will definitely check it out. Though I am not sure I will be comfortable flying over water just yet.

I have some experience flying toy drones and helicopters but nothing as nice and expensive as the Autel's or DJI's....

Reactions: brian bwin
Hey man i live in Baltimore city! canton to be exact. Just got mine in today and have yet to fly it. Maybe we can meet up and crash together lol

Hey man i live in Baltimore city! canton to be exact. Just got mine in today and have yet to fly it. Maybe we can meet up and crash together lol

Sounds like a good plan to me. I am less than 10 minutes away from Canton. Though I won't be doing any flying until after Xmas, as this is technically my Xmas present.

I'm in Rosedale , little cold to fly 28°and its supposed to get windy . I've had mine since July. Been flying drones for a few years now. So if you need any help let me know. No crashing ! !!!:)

I was just looking at the forecast for our area. Not too bad . You might like this app for flying .UAV Forecast , you can download the app or just use the website . I took a screen shot so you can see what it looks like.Screenshot_2016-12-11-07-59-21.png

Reactions: Russty
Interesting to see that theres operating temperatures! How does this effect the drone?

Interesting to see that theres operating temperatures! How does this effect the drone?
Autel just put out a blog post on the subject!

But basically battery time will be shorter, keep batteries warm, hover about a minute before flying all over the place (to let IMU warm up). I just flew on Saturday at about 32 degrees F. Other than some gusty wind the main problem was keeping my fingers warm. TBattery time was still very good and I kept them warm with a hot pack and cooler while driving to the location.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials