Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New X Star Premium Owner from Minnesota

Kirkster

Reaction score
Greeting from Shakopee, MN. I'm not new to drones, but I am to Autel. I had my maiden voyage of my X-star on Saturday. Aside from numerous video interference and a app complete disconnect which caused the craft to RTH, I like the drone so far. Great to know help is here if I need it.

Arbaxter

Reaction score
Greeting from Shakopee, MN. I'm not new to drones, but I am to Autel. I had my maiden voyage of my X-star on Saturday. Aside from numerous video interference and a app complete disconnect which caused the craft to RTH, I like the drone so far. Great to know help is here if I need it.
There's lots of good people and tons of info on this site. Been doing this for about a year and I've learned tons just reading post's. Now I get involved. Most things are humman error. I know that to be true. Lol. If you have questions just post someone will reply.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain perseverance