Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Tripltek Mini Tablet (cell phone size)

Eagle928

Reaction score
New small form factor Tripltek mini tablet. Designed with a 1300 nit display for use with drones, motorcycles, and professional use cameras. Does not dim and does not charge from the RC while in use. It does have a 5000 mah battery.

Uh, sorry but I'm out of money at this point. Having bought the Tripltek 7, 8, and 9 I just don't have any more money to spend. I sold the 8 to upgrade to the 9 and kept the 7 is my super-rugged backup.... but alas, I shall buy the Tripltek mini, too. :)

Reactions: Eagle928
Uh, sorry but I'm out of money at this point. Having bought the Tripltek 7, 8, and 9 I just don't have any more money to spend. I sold the 8 to upgrade to the 9 and kept the 7 is my super-rugged backup.... but alas, I shall buy the Tripltek mini, too. :)
I hear ya. I sold the 7p to buy the 8. I'd like to have the 9 but the 8 is just fine for my needs. I don't need this new mini but it would be nice for hiking and other things where weight and size are better when they are smaller. That bright screen is great. I wonder how they managed to keep it from being charged automatically. That's a real plus too.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
I hear ya. I sold the 7p to buy the 8. I'd like to have the 9 but the 8 is just fine for my needs. I don't need this new mini but it would be nice for hiking and other things where weight and size are better when they are smaller. That bright screen is great. I wonder how they managed to keep it from being charged automatically. That's a real plus too.
Good to see it is also sold on Amazon for those who have a bunch of Amazon credits or we can use the store card for 5% back.

I also like it to see the $20 adapter is included. This is the main reason I wanted to go from 8 to 9 for HDMI in.

Thanks for sharing. I hadn't heard this yet

A Samsung Galaxy S8+ 1000 nits does the job gust as nice for $200.00
$600,00 is little over priced.
I've got an S9+ I just demoted to back up monitor for my Nano+. Otherwise I really like the Tripltek standard size tablets. Currently using the T8.

I've got an S9+ I just demoted to back up monitor for my Nano+. Otherwise I really like the Tripltek standard size tablets. Currently using the T8.
Agreed. My S8+ is a backup for the Smart Controller V1 if I'm hiking or just don't want to mess with a big controller.

Agreed. My S8+ is a backup for the Smart Controller V1 if I'm hiking or just don't want to mess with a big controller.
I forgot to mention the S9+ was only demoted because I needed more storage space on the phone. The 64gb wasn't enough so I did what I usually do, I picked up a used 3 year old Samsung. This time it was an S10 (not a plus) with 512gb of onboard storage plus the 128gb of micro sd storage expandable to 1TB. Sadly the S10 series is the last one to have the ability to add an SD card or use actual plug in ear phones. If I had been smarter 2 years ago when I bought the S9+ I would have gotten a 128gb storage phone. All the apps use up a lot of storage space.

I've found that 3 year old phones and one year old drones can save me a lot of money yet still be current enough to do what I want/need to.

Reactions: ADOC and GM Dave
New small form factor Tripltek mini tablet. Designed with a 1300 nit display for use with drones, motorcycles, and professional use cameras. Does not dim and does not charge from the RC while in use. It does have a 5000 mah battery.

For the price their asking its simply not worth it. You could buy 2x SGN20 for the same price that outperform Tripltek in every way.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan