Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New to Evo Nano+

Terry B50

Reaction score
Hello, Just received my new Nano+. I have only flown it twice. Yesterday, when I was flying, I noticed that the drone wouldn't go forward and climb or descend at the same time. If you wanted to climb while flying away, it wouldn't do it. Had to stop forward motion, then climb or descend. Can't do both. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks for any input.

Maybe it was windy?

At least on the Mini2 I have or even the Air2S when you are facing the wind and the motors are working near their max powex to travel "full stick forward" you just don't have enough power left to climb. It should be the same on the Nano.

I did hear one of the reviewers say the same thing. Maybe there's not enough power to do two functions at the same time. Seems odd but I'm thinking this little bird may need a rework to get fully right. Love the camera though and I hear the controls are really smooth. I wish the Evo 2 was like that.

Maybe it was windy?

At least on the Mini2 I have or even the Air2S when you are facing the wind and the motors are working near their max powex to travel "full stick forward" you just don't have enough power left to climb. It should be the same on the Nan

There was no wind to speak of that day. Just a gentle breeze. I am used to my Evo1 and my P4 Pro. They will do whatever you ask of them, even in a strong wind. As another person replied, maybe it is a tad underpowered.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmccaskill4wildlife