Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Tablet and Controller Holder from NORWAY!

Or get the free version by velcroing an old phone (or a slab of wood) to the back of your tablet.

I've tried that and just didn't feel good or secure.

I'll post a better review when I get it.

Reactions: Evo1
I've tried that and just didn't feel good or secure.

I'll post a better review when I get it.
@JSTorsrud You will like it. It makes the controller much more substantial and you can set it down and it stays upright! Sets up in about two minutes and stores in a bag that is provided. I picked up a RED Camera 7" sunshade and it is excellent!

Attachments

• DSCN6007B.jpg
    DSCN6007B.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2448.jpg
    IMG_2448.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2449.jpg
    IMG_2449.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2450.jpg
    IMG_2450.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: mixchief
@JSTorsrud You will like it. It makes the controller much more substantial and you can set it down and it stays upright! Sets up in about two minutes and stores in a bag that is provided. I picked up a RED Camera 7" sunshade and it is excellent!

I was CHATTING with the Owner of this company and he told me about the Free Sun Shade that comes with the purchase. Pretty good deal I thought.

I know it's a little pricey, but it will be good and solid.

Reactions: jcommstudios
I was CHATTING with the Owner of this company and he told me about the Free Sun Shade that comes with the purchase. Pretty good deal I thought.

I know it's a little pricey, but it will be good and solid.
@JSTorsrud It's worth every penny! Solid build and a fair amount of engineering went into it. Tore is a good guys as well. Have fun!

Nice rig, You made me get the sun shade, now you are making me think about the Lifthor, the whole thing really looks consice, do you need to dismount the Lifthor to store? or does it somehow fold with the controller attached. Would love to see what you have to do to store or transport.

Nice rig, You made me get the sun shade, now you are making me think about the Lifthor, the whole thing really looks consice, do you need to dismount the Lifthor to store? or does it somehow fold with the controller attached. Would love to see what you have to do to store or transport.
@mixchief I need to disassemble it each time as I have the Bundle with the hard case. I also have the EVO bag so I use it for the controller mount, filters, lens cleaning, kit, card holder etc. I also have attached my fold up landing pad, white balance card and credentials in a lanyard to the bag. After lugging around a couple of Typhoon H it is a piece of cake!

Last edited:
@mixchief I need to disassemble it each time as I have the Bundle with the hard case. I also have the EVO bag so I use it for the controller mount, filters, lens cleaning, kit, card holder etc. I also have attached my fold up landing pad, white balance card and credentials to the lanyard to the bag. After lugging around a couple of Typhoon H it is a piece of cake!

How's your hard case holding up? My left side strap has already pulled free. Very small amount of glue. I'm going to run a continuos strap to fully support the tray. Might even put the top tray in the bottom and modify the top one into the lid to make a tablet holder/monitor.

How's your hard case holding up? My left side strap has already pulled free. Very small amount of glue. I'm going to run a continuos strap to fully support the tray. Might even put the top tray in the bottom and modify the top one into the lid to make a tablet holder/monitor.
@UnRanged No problems with the case at this point!

@UnRanged No problems with the case at this point!

I must have gotten a dud. Very small amount of adhesive holding that strap. I'm waiting to see what Autel wants to do, but then I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to fix it myself so that it don't happen again. Love the whole look in the case tho. Getting ready to order the TSA locking latches from GPC for it. Just saw them on their website for $22
750-3i421730_detail5_1.jpg
capture_1.jpg

This is a little off from this initial Post about the EVO Holder that I ordered, but found it interesting.

Here is a PDF File of the Tracking of the Package from NORWAY to the USA! Interesting how this 1 Package has moved across the world.

Take a Look!

Attachments

• DHL Tracking of LIFTHOR.pdf
    265 KB · Views: 12

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials