Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New props

Here is another opinion. I don't like the Master Airscrew props at all. The center screw is not attached in any way and when you screw them on your drone they still have a lot of play in them. They make me nervous. Also I think they also affect the handling of the drone in a negative way. The decent speed is faster so under a automated landing the drop way to fast and the drone lands harder than normal. I feel the lift speed is faster slightly, they are slight quieter but the turning is more sluggish IMO. They are also no where near as durable as the stock props. I won't use them anymore myself. I regret buying a set.

I have experienced the same exact thing pretty much. I got 3 sets of the Master Airscews that came with my XSP and the yellow ones are the best fit. Still not as solid as the Autel prop though.
What I have noticed is... The DJI Phantom 3 prop is very close if not the exact same prop as the MA and the Phantom prop is better quality.

I have experienced the same exact thing pretty much. I got 3 sets of the Master Airscews that came with my XSP and the yellow ones are the best fit. Still not as solid as the Autel prop though.
What I have noticed is... The DJI Phantom 3 prop is very close if not the exact same prop as the MA and the Phantom prop is better quality.
He got a faulty set and they were just replaced. He'll be back with his review after he flies the non faulty ones.

I finally got out and flew with the new set yesterday. They are night and day better than the first faulty set I got. Now I know what you guys have been talking about. No issues at all in higher than normal winds. I would not hesitate to recommend them now and the customer service was excellent getting them replaced.

Sorry what’s the vertical lift look like on them. I heard that it was much better from another thread (on another site). This being my first Autel drone I wanted to know how it stacks up on the XSPRMOR.

Reactions: dronechimp

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg