Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

New props

Fly-a-holic

Reaction score
Here is another opinion. I don't like the Master Airscrew props at all. The center screw is not attached in any way and when you screw them on your drone they still have a lot of play in them. They make me nervous. Also I think they also affect the handling of the drone in a negative way. The decent speed is faster so under a automated landing the drop way to fast and the drone lands harder than normal. I feel the lift speed is faster slightly, they are slight quieter but the turning is more sluggish IMO. They are also no where near as durable as the stock props. I won't use them anymore myself. I regret buying a set.

I have experienced the same exact thing pretty much. I got 3 sets of the Master Airscews that came with my XSP and the yellow ones are the best fit. Still not as solid as the Autel prop though.
What I have noticed is... The DJI Phantom 3 prop is very close if not the exact same prop as the MA and the Phantom prop is better quality.

Tufargon

Reaction score
I have experienced the same exact thing pretty much. I got 3 sets of the Master Airscews that came with my XSP and the yellow ones are the best fit. Still not as solid as the Autel prop though.
What I have noticed is... The DJI Phantom 3 prop is very close if not the exact same prop as the MA and the Phantom prop is better quality.
He got a faulty set and they were just replaced. He'll be back with his review after he flies the non faulty ones.

NewZona Rides

Reaction score
Website
newzonarides.com
I finally got out and flew with the new set yesterday. They are night and day better than the first faulty set I got. Now I know what you guys have been talking about. No issues at all in higher than normal winds. I would not hesitate to recommend them now and the customer service was excellent getting them replaced.

Orion

Reaction score
Hey NewZona Rides, what’s the vertical on the new props?

Orion

Reaction score
Sorry what’s the vertical lift look like on them. I heard that it was much better from another thread (on another site). This being my first Autel drone I wanted to know how it stacks up on the XSPRMOR.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronald