Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

New props

XPilot

Reaction score
Orbited my drone into a darned tree limb resulting in a snapped propeller blade. The drone's OK, I just had to clean the mud out of a nav light lens and replace one prop. Lucky me.
Since I should get a new pack of blades, I'm asking who makes a good set that's maybe more performance oriented and QUIETER. You can hear this thing coming a half mile away at 200 feet. Not very stealth at all. Any idea's?
Thanks in advance. Mike

XPilot

Reaction score
I did notice their website. You can even get props in a funky yellow. I think white with red tips would be hot pahtootie...*s. I certainly learned my lesson to climb to altitude PRIOR to hitting START in the Orbit mode.
What made me think the drone would climb over tree height like when on a Waypoint mission is beyond me...DUH!
Mike

• Haha
Reactions: Agustine

Ansia

Reaction score
I shouldn't comment here, since I don't fly a X-Star, but I would stick with OEM props. After market props usually come out of balance, which in turn makes your drone vibrate and eventually crack the chassis.

HiloHawaiian

Reaction score
I only fly my XSP’s with black Master Airscrew props. They are somewhat quieter and seem to perform better, especially on take-offs — its more like a launch! I’ve tried a few times to balance these props, but they’re so close right from the factory, I don’t bother anymore. They also come in limited-edition PINK! :)

Reactions: Tufargon

rbolman

Reaction score
I only fly my XSP’s with black Master Airscrew props. They are somewhat quieter and seem to perform better, especially on take-offs
I just recently put on a set of Master Airscrew props and immediately noticed that they were a bit quieter. But, not only quieter, but they sounded a bit lower in the frequency spectrum too. More hummingbird than bumblebee.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Tufargon

Reaction score
They are quieter and more responsive. I love them. I have 4 spare sets.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

XPilot

Reaction score
Thanks for all the reply's. I'll be ordering up a few sets!
Mike

xspwhite

Reaction score
I have a set of these, and found them to be pretty stealthy.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadMouse