Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NEW PRICE FROM AUTEL FOR NANO+

carlviper

Reaction score

What was the old price?
If $799 is correct for the Nano+ Premium Bundle it would be a huge reduction. The Nano+ has been priced at $799 for just the drone and $949 for the Premium Bundle. This would probably mean the regular Nano would end up with a lower price as well.

For now I would consider the price a mistake..... but I invite any adventurous types to order one to try and take advantage.

Reactions: Andrew01
That website is incorrect. If you scroll down you will see that its listed as The Nano is 649.00 standard bundle and Nano plus is 799.99 standard bundle.

i dunno but when i listen to this video, makes me think all units that our currently out there are pre-production units. i have no idea if that means the hardware is final hardware or not but it makes me believe the software contained in that drone today is not production software. means the version will never be listed on autelrobotics.com but usually can still get sw updates, etc.

i guess it's up to the buyer whatever you feel comfortable with. the influencers don't mind if they don't have to pay or have to send them back. i don't like to fly pre-production version because you don't know the history. are these the units that were supposed to launch in november that were already kitted, labeled, ready to go?

Yeah; it's like they took their site down for repairs. Can't order anything right now.

Yeah; it's like they took their site down for repairs. Can't order anything right now.
yep nano and lite are down but you can order some of the older stuff....or at least whatever little is left available and not out of stock.

so im hearing the nano and lite red and white colors have been eliminated, anyone else here this?

yep nano and lite are down but you can order some of the older stuff....or at least whatever little is left available and not out of stock.

so im hearing the nano and lite red and white colors have been eliminated, anyone else here this?
Where are you hearing this from? Seems a bit early considering they haven’t even officially been sold on their own site yet?

Reactions: PingSpike

I'm hearing they are out of stock but not discontinued.

I see this as a sign Autel didn't expect the demand to be as great as it is. This is good news if so.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I'm hearing they are out of stock but not discontinued.

I see this as a sign Autel didn't expect the demand to be as great as it is. This is good news if so.
oh good! red is the only color i'll accept so it's red or none for me. i love the orange but there's only room for one orange drone in the house; one is enough. :)

Where are you hearing this from? Seems a bit early considering they haven’t even officially been sold on their own site yet?
got an email from one of the major drone merchants but it could be just their stock and availability; they were asking red/white customers to email them if they wanted orange/grey.

I ordered the gray. I like the contrast with the yellow face. Looks kinda Lotus 7 or Canterhamish to me. Something different. I’m sure it’ll be the discontinued color in the long run.

Reactions: edgardcafe
I can vouch it was unintentional :(

I ordered the +premium for 799, and they cancelled it this morning and refunded. Of course their "excuse" was about not having enough stock... I HIGHLY doubt that, it's because they (their website) sold what is supposed to be sold for 949, for 799!

Oh well, guess I'll have to pony up the 949 now (or not get it)...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ