Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Member - EVO II 640T Enterprise - Release Mechanism

the_oleksandr

Reaction score
Hello all! Just received my new 640T Enterprise Bundle

Question 1: is regular 640T and 640T Enterprise identical in terms of the actual drone? I read somewhere that 640T Enterprise had stronger or larger motors, was wondering if that’s correct and if anything else is different.

Question 2: I would like to use the 640T to be able to deliver and drop off load, would like to ask for your help for some reliable and functional solutions.

Thank you to everyone in advance!

Hello and welcome to the forum! The 640T Enterprise is slightly different than the 640T including; longer carbon fiber arms, larger props, and top-mounted payloads (speaker, beacon, strobe). Otherwise, they are the same.

The load question depends on a few things. How much does the load weigh? Do you need to remotely drop it?

Hello and welcome to the forum! The 640T Enterprise is slightly different than the 640T including; longer carbon fiber arms, larger props, and top-mounted payloads (speaker, beacon, strobe). Otherwise, they are the same.

The load question depends on a few things. How much does the load weigh? Do you need to remotely drop it?
Great info, thank you!

Yes, remote drop is a must. A dual drop system would also be great but not a must.

The weight is 0.5-1 lbs +/-, but more is always better, if there are options, that would be great.

I bought the PL1-S thinking it has a light sensor for release, and I could jerry-rig it, but the wire has a 6-connection proprietary plug on the end of it.

Thank you for your help! 🤝

Hello all! Just received my new 640T Enterprise Bundle

Question 1: is regular 640T and 640T Enterprise identical in terms of the actual drone? I read somewhere that 640T Enterprise had stronger or larger motors, was wondering if that’s correct and if anything else is different.

Question 2: I would like to use the 640T to be able to deliver and drop off load, would like to ask for your help for some reliable and functional solutions.

Thank you to everyone in advance!
The bodies are the same. Here is the post I made to make one. A 1lb load works fine.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials