Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New "LOW NOISE" Propellers for AUTEL EVO II

I bought a set from Masterscrew for my XSP. They were much quieter than the originals.

Are the Autel "quiet" version actually quieter?

Are the Aliexpress props quieter?

Done any flight tests with them yet? Any notable differences in handling?

I put it up today and burnt a half battery before landing. It was windy today with 52mph gusts. It handled well, but I’m gonna put them through paces on a calmer day. It’s definitely quieter at 100 ft high and slightly away from where I was. They say the are more efficient, so I want test to see between stock and these on a calmer day.

If anyone is interested, the new propellers have shown up on Autel's sales site. I need a spare set so I went ahead and ordered. $20 for shipping though.. what the heck Autel?
I ordered 3 sets from Advexure, looking forward to trying them out when they arrive.

When possible, order from an Autel dealer or directly from Autel. They need our support, pay the extra few bucks it’s well worth it.

Paul

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew01
Thank you my friend! I bought the 3 set option, just to have spares. Now, I would have rathered bought from a US retailer, but the shipping was just wrong. Actually, I would have bought direct from Autel, but come on....shipping? Not gonna happen.

I gotta say....I just got done with a nice smooth flight with the new props. I am very happy with these props. I do notice an improvement in noise. Handling and maneuverability is sweet! I have all of my settings dialed in now and it is flying like it should. Smooth. Besides the fact that 2.5.12 has a timelapse bug causing artifact, I am happy to say that all of the other issues I had experienced are now gone.

I gotta say....I just got done with a nice smooth flight with the new props. I am very happy with these props. I do notice an improvement in noise. Handling and maneuverability is sweet! I have all of my settings dialed in now and it is flying like it should. Smooth. Besides the fact that 2.5.12 has a timelapse bug causing artifact, I am happy to say that all of the other issues I had experienced are now gone.

That's great to hear. My set should be here Saturday and just in time for a photo shoot on Sunday. :)

Just a low hummmmmm at 100ft, not zzzzzzzzz. You know what I mean! ? I’m going to be paying attention to battery life now since these props are supposed to help enhance the flight stability and performance of aircraft. The new propeller has a lower rotating speed, improved aerodynamics, and further reduce vibration when flight which “in theory” should relate to a marginal improvement in battery life. ??

When I put Masterscrew props on my XSP I launched with my phone laying on the pad video on. Elevated to 100ft as fast as it would and then landed back on the pad. Switched to Masterscrew and did the same thing. The phone recorded the difference in sound. Noticeable.

Can one of you guys run a similar test? It's not enough to just hear an opinion about it. I'd like to see evidence.

Thanks!!!! And no offense or insult intended so be gentle. :)

When I put Masterscrew props on my XSP I launched with my phone laying on the pad video on. Elevated to 100ft as fast as it would and then landed back on the pad. Switched to Masterscrew and did the same thing. The phone recorded the difference in sound. Noticeable.

Can one of you guys run a similar test? It's not enough to just hear an opinion about it. I'd like to see evidence.

Thanks!!!! And no offense or insult intended so be gentle. :)
Looks like my shipment will arrive today so a decent turnaround for the $20 to ship from Autel. I'll see what I can do this evening about getting a comparison video up.

Someone else might be able to oblige with the comparison request but I won't be able to for several days yet. My shipment contained the old-standard props and not the low-noise/new-standard props that were ordered. It is what it is I suppose but at least the issue is getting sorted out...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy