Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New "LOW NOISE" Propellers for AUTEL EVO II

lukappaseidue

Reaction score

Autel EVO 2 Low-Noise Propeller Is Coming!​

Oct 14, 2020

Recently, Autel Robotics launched EVO 2 Low-Noise propellers, and all the EVO II drones new produced will be upgraded to newly designed Low-Noise propellers.
Autel EVO II Drone With Low-noise Propellers

Less Noise

After 30,000 nuclear supercomputing and more than 10,000 program iterations, the new-generation EVO II low-noise propellers adopt an innovative geometric shape and a new blade shape. The vibration characteristics of the propeller are optimized, the vibration energy more concentrated, better aerodynamics design, less noise!
EVO II Low Noise Propeller

After tests, the new EVO II low-noise propellers can make the overall noise drops 2.5db compared to the original EVO II propellers. And at the same conditions, the noise is significantly lower than the industry's other low-noise propellers, which reduces the impact of drone flight noise on animals and the living environment.

Better Performance

In addition to reducing noise, the new low-noise propellers will more enhance the flight stability and performance of aircraft. The new propeller has a lower rotating speed, improved aerodynamics, and further reduce vibration when flight. It is more smooth when the drone changes in the air and the lower micro-vibrations level further improves image quality and video smoothness.
Autel EVO II Low Noise Propellers

Last edited:
While I'm not in the market as I have a full set of replacement blades.....I find it almost funny that these would be released as "Low Noise". The other features may be a help, but a 2.5db sound difference?

0db is the littlest amount of sound a human can hear. Whispering at 6 feet is 30db. Normal conversion is about 60db. How will we ever notice a 2.5db difference?

Oct 14, 2020

Recently, Autel Robotics launched EVO 2 Low-Noise propellers, and all the EVO II drones new produced will be upgraded to newly designed Low-Noise propellers.

Less Noise

After 30,000 nuclear supercomputing and more than 10,000 program iterations, the new-generation EVO II low-noise propellers adopt an innovative geometric shape and a new blade shape. The vibration characteristics of the propeller are optimized, the vibration energy more concentrated, better aerodynamics design, less noise!

After tests, the new EVO II low-noise propellers can make the overall noise drops 2.5db compared to the original EVO II propellers. And at the same conditions, the noise is significantly lower than the industry's other low-noise propellers, which reduces the impact of drone flight noise on animals and the living environment.

Better Performance

In addition to reducing noise, the new low-noise propellers will more enhance the flight stability and performance of aircraft. The new propeller has a lower rotating speed, improved aerodynamics, and further reduce vibration when flight. It is more smooth when the drone changes in the air and the lower micro-vibrations level further improves image quality and video smoothness.

How much do they cost and when will they go on sale?

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Reminds me of the DJI "low noise" props...they helped a bit, but the biggest help is in the pitch or tone of the sound. A lower pitch prop will appear to be quieter and less annoying. When the lower noise props came out for the Mavic Pro Platinum, I bought some and also bought some after market carbon fiber props, and the Master Airscrew props....now those are great, well made etc. I do hope they come out with some for the Evo II, I would buy some in an instant.
Props....OMG, I have tested sooo many props on various home builds. Carbon Fiber - best for immediate throttle response, but supposedly harder on the motors due to this....DJI super flexible props....great for video flying....lots of give on throttle response....the stiffer the prop, the better the response.
New Autel props....if they don't decrease performance and lower the pitch a bit....I will buy them. From where I sit, the Autel props right now are pretty good, and I don't think the Evo II is that loud at all....you wan't loud? Try flying a P4P2.0 with or without DJI low noise props, and or Master Airscrew props. That bird is LOUD.
Speaking of loud and irritating...how about the DJI Air? Over the top loud, along with the Spark. High pitch and irritating. Ok, I am done now. LOL

They say "The new propeller has a lower rotating speed," this alone should reduce the pitch. Reduced noise is good, if, with better everything else, they increase the flight time or speed that will be great. Anyway, I'm going to try. Hope they are not bigger in diameter, or prop guards wouldn't fit. I use them sometimes.

While I'm not in the market as I have a full set of replacement blades.....I find it almost funny that these would be released as "Low Noise". The other features may be a help, but a 2.5db sound difference?

0db is the littlest amount of sound a human can hear. Whispering at 6 feet is 30db. Normal conversion is about 60db. How will we ever notice a 2.5db difference?
if my calculations are correct, 2.5db means the same nose power at 1.33x distance. I.e. with new props at 100 meters it will sound like old props at 133 meters. This is the "power', add to that lower pitch and it should sound even better.

Oct 14, 2020

Less Noise

Better Performance

Where does one get these props, internationally? Even the standard props are VERY difficult to come by. Not even on Amazon. Thank you.

How legit is aliexpress? Haven't seen them before. They also claim to have batteries for $170 right now, hmm...

How legit is aliexpress? Haven't seen them before. They also claim to have batteries for $170 right now, hmm...
I have bought stuff from them in the past. Shipping was a lot faster to Canada then Banggood or Gearbest from my experience. Never had to deal with any returns from them but I don't think they are any worse then any of the others.

On the official Autel site No word for them nor in their shop but Aliexpress selling them ... sorry but it sounds fishy for me ;)

Reactions: Wilkz
Autel USA also does not carry the EVO II shell kit but Aliexpress carries them and many other parts. I have seen people on Facebook buying the Shell kits and say it fits perfect. The company selling through Aliexpress is a authorised dealer on that side of the world as Autel is not a USA company.
screenshot-www.aliexpress.com-2020.10.25-07_50_54.png

If anyone is interested, the new propellers have shown up on Autel's sales site. I need a spare set so I went ahead and ordered. $20 for shipping though.. what the heck Autel?

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
$20 just for shipping? Ouch. I've passed on things for sale just because of ridiculous shipping charges...

Get this....went on the Autel site, and put 3 pairs into the cart. Shipping? $69.15. Not gonna happen. Thats just stupid wrong.

• Wow

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller