Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Here, about to purchase Evo Lite Plus from Autel pilot.com. Are there any reasons not to trust this site or product? $900 premium bundle

shifty61

Reaction score
New Here, about to purchase Evo Lite Plus from Autel pilot.com. Are there any reasons not to trust this site or product? $900 premium bundle

If I were in the USA I'd prefer to buy from same country source if I could. autelpilot.com is in China/HK. So for the potential servicing, warranty issues, tech support alone, this might be a deal breaker for me

I'd go with Costco. I bought from autelpilot.com not knowing it was in China because I found it under online retailers. I needed to do a return and it was a pain, and then I found out I couldn't get in on a warranty special with my drone because it only applied to drones bought in the us.

Good drone. Buy it outside Autel. Get an insurance policy on the drone, either from Autel or other insurance company.

Reactions: shifty61
When Autelrobotics.com itself was out of the drone I wanted I asked them when they would be getting more in. They told me they didn't know and then recommended autelpilot.com. My feeling is that if they recommended it then it must be good. So thats who I went through. The drone was shipped from Bothell Washington which is where they are built in the USA. I ordered it on the 27th of February. It arrived yesterday.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan