Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Guy Here!

Old Man Grizz

Reaction score
Howdy Folks!
I’m new to this site, but belong to a couple of others.
I’m an old Guy that loves to fly my drones. I have several and I have been checking out the “Eco”.
I realize that the Eco 2 will be available soon, (Looks AWESOME!),
But the Eco 1 Sure looks like a fun drone at a GREAT PRICE!
Yes, I own several DJI Drones, and a “PowerVision PowerEgg”
How do you all enjoy your Evo’s?
Anyways, I just wanted to say, “Hi!”
Thanks for your time...
Fly Safely,
Old Man Grizz

Reactions: Props McGavin
LOL well your in the right place, lots of old guys here.
You might want to change the ECO 2 to the EVO 2 as that is what is coming down the pipes. :)
Welcome and here is your standard welcome message I give everyone:

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Also please ***READ BEFORE POSTING FOR HELP***

Hiya Grizz. Yup, I'm getting more and more old man'ish with every passing year. To answer your question, I really like my EVO (and my XSP). I haven't done it often, but it's really convenient to be able to pull out the drone and not have to hook up a phone/tablet in order to fly. I'm looking forward to the EVO II, but it may be a while before I can afford one. Apparently my daughter has decided that her wedding is more important...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
Yup....
I’ve been through it a couple of times, but it was worth it!
Any idea how much that Evo 2 is going to run? I’m on the waiting list for a Skydio 2. It looks like a neat drone but the more I think about it, it’s not exactly suited to what I do....

G'day Grizz, If your'e old then I'm a fossil ! Wasn't goin to declare muself old for another 10 years ? ?

Hi ribolman.

The trick is that you buy them an EVO as a wedding present and hope they give it back to you as a birthday present.!

Yup....
I’ve been through it a couple of times, but it was worth it!
Any idea how much that Evo 2 is going to run? I’m on the waiting list for a Skydio 2. It looks like a neat drone but the more I think about it, it’s not exactly suited to what I do....
It's looking like the 8K 1/2" sensor model will run about $1,500 for the base when it's released. I've seen $1,800 for the 6K 1" model. I haven't seen prices for the Dual, but I'd expect it to be closer to $3,000 (or more).

Hi ribolman.

The trick is that you buy them an EVO as a wedding present and hope they give it back to you as a birthday present.!
That's GENIUS!
However, I think my wife would see through the ruse and use my life insurance payout to pay for the wedding.

Oops. Sorry rbol.. thought I was responding to Grizz. Had just woke up.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials