Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Firmware 2.3.13/ Explorer 1.0.84 Enterprise

edgardcafe

Reaction score
Hello fellas !
Did someone download and update the new firmware? Any feedback? I want to do it but will be good to hear same feedback before installing. Thanks and Take care guys, be safe and flight safe 😎

Just update to new firmware through OTA .. everything went smoothly but did not test it because today in Florida the weather sucks!

strange things still happen, like loss of video signal at 100 meters during a mission, apparently the mission continues, but then there are no photos on the memory card, out of 6 missions, in 3 we had problems, the firmware was updated via OTA in 2 batteries, but in the rest it fails to update, via SD it doesn't work either

strange things still happen, like loss of video signal at 100 meters during a mission, apparently the mission continues, but then there are no photos on the memory card, out of 6 missions, in 3 we had problems, the firmware was updated via OTA in 2 batteries, but in the rest it fails to update, via SD it doesn't work either
Ohh no again !! 🙄 I updated yesterday and will test today, although I already see that the histogram is not working on video mode. What’s going on with Autel? They take forever to release a new firmware and almost all the bugs still there. Anyway, you know, I like my drone but If Autel is keeping failing in giving support and care about their customer, I can’t stick with it anymore and I feel that we are alone since Ken Booth left Autel and we don’t have support anymore. Well, if the firmware does not work properly, I will have to downgrade again.

Ohh no again !! 🙄 I updated yesterday and will test today, although I already see that the histogram is not working on video mode. What’s going on with Autel? They take forever to release a new firmware and almost all the bugs still there. Anyway, you know, I like my drone but If Autel is keeping failing in giving support and care about their customer, I can’t stick with it anymore and I feel that we are alone since Ken Booth left Autel and we don’t have support anymore. Well, if the firmware does not work properly, I will have to downgrade again.
Where do you find the down-grade firmware?

I did this FW update and now can not format SD cards in the aircraft and get Gimbal Not Ready, Do Not Fly messages on startup.

It does go away but I have not been able to fly because of really high winds for days now.

I would like to revert back to 2.3.8 as it was fine.

I did this FW update and now can not format SD cards in the aircraft and get Gimbal Not Ready, Do Not Fly messages on startup.

It does go away but I have not been able to fly because of really high winds for days now.

I would like to revert back to 2.3.8 as it was fine.
Sometimes I don’t understand those firmware updates, when I updated to 2.3.8 firmware on my Enterprise, I had lots of isuues, so I downgraded to 2.3.5. Last 2 weeks ago, I updated to the latest firmware 2.3.13, and no issues with it at all. So, why do some people have some issues with the same drone same firmware? 🤔

Sometimes I don’t understand those firmware updates, when I updated to 2.3.8 firmware on my Enterprise, I had lots of isuues, so I downgraded to 2.3.5. Last 2 weeks ago, I updated to the latest firmware 2.3.13, and no issues with it at all. So, why do some people have some issues with the same drone same firmware? 🤔
How do you downgrade??

Actually, it is the same when you upgrade with sdcard. You just need the files to downgrade. Mr. Ken booth helped me when I downgrade to 2.3.5
He told me to re-set the camera as he had not used the new FW, did not offer up the previous version.

He told me to re-set the camera as he had not used the new FW, did not offer up the previous version.
I have read it on Facebook. I remembered when I updated to 2.3.13, it took a while and when it got 100% I wait little bit more like 3 or 4 minutes and the update continued again.. from 0% to 100% but little bit faster. I turn off just when I got the message “ now you can reboot the drone and RC “ . I have the 2.2.5 firmware files for the enterprise with SC v2. Also I do have the 2.3.8 on my computer as well all the SC v2.

I have read it on Facebook. I remembered when I updated to 2.3.13, it took a while and when it got 100% I wait little bit more like 3 or 4 minutes and the update continued again.. from 0% to 100% but little bit faster. I turn off just when I got the message “ now you can reboot the drone and RC “ . I have the 2.2.5 firmware files for the enterprise with SC v2. Also I do have the 2.3.8 on my computer as well all the SC v2.
OK, well Ken just weighed in on FB since this update now seems to be bricking cameras. He said to check the FW tables....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy