Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel SMARTCONTROLLER SE

wow, more money to spend. :cool:

have we seen specifically which drones will be supported by sc se? how much? 800nits is pretty weak.

prob doesn't work with nano/lite.

Last edited:
lol it will be heard that before, has much i like autel the SE controller is a waste of money 800 nits brightness. no thankyou

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
Looking for ability to get a V3 with the standard controller, don't see a good case for this at a 2500 bundle. Autel needs to be clearer about the options...

^one of the last things he said, "can't wait for a sw update to make this compatible with the evo lite and nano...." bingo!

Looking for ability to get a V3 with the standard controller, don't see a good case for this at a 2500 bundle. Autel needs to be clearer about the options...
Autel Robotics will not be clearer. They are notorious for not providing good detailed information about their products. Being vague is the norm for them, sorry to say.

I guess I have a question on the...ability to fly with the Nano+. Will people just load the Autel Sky app or will this allow some features like automated flight planning for the Nano+? I also have an EVO II Dual 640T V2 which I assume it will not work with.
i dont believe the nano+ has made this list yet:

Supported AircraftsEVO II Pro V3
EVO II Dual 640T V3
EVO II RTK Series V3
EVO II Enterprise V3

i dont believe the nano+ has made this list yet:

Supported AircraftsEVO II Pro V3
EVO II Dual 640T V3
EVO II RTK Series V3
EVO II Enterprise V3
I understand that the software update has not happened. I am wondering what options the software update, if anything, might give the Nano+ that it doesn't have now. Not sure if anyone knows (even Autel) but since this was a new product thread figured I would ask.

I understand that the software update has not happened. I am wondering what options the software update, if anything, might give the Nano+ that it doesn't have now. Not sure if anyone knows (even Autel) but since this was a new product thread figured I would ask.
yep, wouldnt it be nice if the nano could run missions using the new smc!

Dear Paulo Pina,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please be informed that Smart Controller SE is currently not compatible with Lite+.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply directly to this email and I'd be happy to assist.

Best Regards,
Sherry| After-sales Technical Support

I bought the EVO ll v3 with the SE Controller. For the first six months it was not dependable and I had to buy a second battery due to changing issues. Since August I have not had major problems (although sometimes one battery or the other just doesn’t connect.)
I would absolutely not recommend purchasing it. In fact I’d probably not recommend any Autel Robotics purchase until they provide support for the products they’re already selling.

Reactions: aerialinnovative
Even after several updates, if I leave the battery in the SE controller it drains the battery. Autel still has not fixed this issue. Autel engineers should know better than to let this happen. OH, what am I thinking, this is Autel's MO.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain