Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NEW AUTEL EVO BETA FIRMWARE RELEASED: 1.5.8

lukappaseidue

Reaction score
AS the object:

Do not install it, it is not finalized and I think it has Bugs in the stabilization of the nacelle.
If you install it you risk not to return to an old firmware and your device will probably return to the service if it goes wrong.
Moreover, it is reserved for the beta-tester, at their risk and peril ....

Do not install it, it is not finalized and I think it has Bugs in the stabilization of the nacelle.
If you install it you risk not to return to an old firmware and your device will probably return to the service if it goes wrong.
Moreover, it is reserved for the beta-tester, at their risk and peril ....
Where did you get this info? It was released 2 hours ago.

Sadly, I have no choice, but to update. My drone is in the firmware 1.5.7 and the camera does bang against the gimbal. Anything the new firmware brings, has to be better than this. no?
Ansia you have balls of iron to make your aircraft a guinea pig. I will never install any beta firmware on any of my aircrafts.

Reactions: Ansia
Ansia you have balls of iron to make your aircraft a guinea pig. I will never install any beta firmware on any of my aircrafts.
My Evo is my guineapig drone. I use it to test stuff when I am bored. It has been over a month since I last took it out and it's itching really bad.

Reactions: macoman
So I just updated my Explorer app to the beta 1.0.96 for iOS and the firmware to 1.5.7. The camera banging into the drone seems to be fixed. Can't wait to test it tomorrow.

Reactions: macoman
"and the firmware to 1.5.7 "
You mean 1.5.8!
If you start mixing the brushes just as well, you'll finish like your Gimbal! ;)

Hi, how much time between the beta version and the final version to be published?

Let the testers do their jobs ...
After the countdown of the UAVs that are still in the air and those who will be on the ground, Autel will decide whether to pass it or not in final version. 3421433869.png

Autel makes a good follow up updates, I'm happy to have bought this drone

Hi, how much time between the beta version and the final version to be published?
That's really hard to say because it's basically been in beta since the release of the drone. One thing is for sure, if the EVO 2 comes out soon I would think they will have a final release soon. They did the same with the XSP when the EVO was to be released.

That's really hard to say because it's basically been in beta since the release of the drone. One thing is for sure, if the EVO 2 comes out soon I would think they will have a final release soon. They did the same with the XSP when the EVO was to be released.
That would be good, I cross my fingers, maybe in 4 or 6 months. I hope that Autel will not slow down the updates and news with the arrival of EVO 2!

Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo