Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

new 2.5.12 FW available supposed to fix Gimble not ready error

alex_markov

Reaction score
I saw it today and installed - pity I can not calibrate gimble after that (something I have never had before ;) )
I calibrated the gimble from 4-th try removing the filter first and then reattaching it!!!

gimble calibration fail.jpg

Last edited:
I had issue with the update stalling at 72% via micro SD card transfer of the BIN file, then appearing to at 99% when the battery died while I waited. A fresh battery, restart of everything and a fresh copy of the BIN file later, all went well. I was so thankful that the battery firmware was not updated with my four.

For me all error messages are finally gone, the compass and EMF one was driving me to despair!

Took her for a short flight after doing the IMU, Compass and Gimbal calibrations and she's beautiful again!

Reactions: alex_markov
Ok after testing with 2.5.12 with Android 1.1.7.10 here are my results and the error isn't always fixed.

First Gimbal Calibration:

1. Default UV lens = successful
  2. Freewell ND (non CPL) = successful
  3. Freewell ND/CPL = Fails

Startup Gimbal tests.

Start Evo II first let it setup and turn on RC and load app.

1. All filters were successful and got no Gimbal net ready error including the ND/CPL filter that failed during gimbal calibration.

Start the RC and App first and then start the Evo II:

1. All give gimbal not ready error

Bottom line, app being loaded first still causes the gimbal not ready error. Seems they may need to fix the application too.

I’m going to send this message to Autel support as well.

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga