Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Need some drone selection advice

Flashback Bob

Reaction score
Are the Autel EVO 2 6K and 8K both professional-level drones Pro-sumer maybe? Im considering moving from the Mavic 2Pro to an Autel EVO 2 and i dont know which model would be similar in performance and photo quality. the longer flight time doesn't matter nor does the number of sensors. Quality of photos and adjustability of controls is important. I dont expect to be taking any professional video either.
thank you

Are the Autel EVO 2 6K and 8K both professional-level drones Pro-sumer maybe? Im considering moving from the Mavic 2Pro to an Autel EVO 2 and i dont know which model would be similar in performance and photo quality. the longer flight time doesn't matter nor does the number of sensors. Quality of photos and adjustability of controls is important. I dont expect to be taking any professional video either.
thank you

I would recommend the EVO II 6K, Better lowlight, bigger sensor. As far as usability, I came from the DJI world as well so this post may help you in your comparison. If you want the better all around camera the 6K is it.

thank you
The Mavic 2 Pro takes great pictures.... as does the Autel EVO 2 PRO 6K and the DJI AIR 2S. I am not sure that there is enough of a difference these three 1" sensor drones to jump to a different one if all you are interested in is photos. If geofencing and restricted airspace are not a problem, it may be worth waiting for the DJI Mavic 3 to release in November... it will have a 4/3 camera and should be a distinct upgrade over what you have now. The next EVO will most likely have a 4/3 camera as well and is rumored to be not far off but there is nothing official yet.

Reactions: Silver Wolf

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller