Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NEED GOGGLES

There is a very simple way to connect almost any modern mobile to an external display and that is to cast your mobile screen to a simple receiver, just like you can cast/mirror from your mobile to most modern TV's. I have done this successfully several times now and commented on how to cheaply achieve this in topic
"VR MODE Working in Explorer Beta 1.0.1.43"
How this may help.

-4- ... Use your imagination not just $$$

Bye,

Ender
Think too of a device called the Avegant Glyph. It is an HDMI connected "screen" that actually projects to the back of your eyeball with two small projectors (one for the left eye and one for the right)
I have one and the clarity is excellent. But the main reason I use it is because I can look up or down and see my drone in the sky or down to see my controller in my hands. But then, if I want to see what the drone sees, I look at the Glyph.
The downside is you have to have HDMI output. I used it when I flew my Yuneec which does have HDMI out. But haven't flown it with my Evo.

The downside is you have to have HDMI output. I used it when I flew my Yuneec which does have HDMI out. But haven't flown it with my Evo.
Well i described how to get HDMI out or if you have $$$ and dont care for that box you can buy a livedeck!

Greetings,

Ender

I have one, it works with the Evo 2.
To confirm - Live deck works with the DJI goggles and the less expensive Yuneec
goggles. In fact it will work with anything that has an HDMI input.

Reactions: PingSpike
Confirming LiveDeck works perfectly with DJI goggles and the Evo2Pro. You just bind the live deck one time and then you can plug in ANY HDMI screen, including the DJI goggles. Shop around I bought used dji goggles for 195 and new live deck for 329.

@Madhungarian

Question about this old topic:
Are you 100% sure that teaching mode would work for EVO II & 2 remotes?
I have the opportunity to buy an extra controller but just want to spend the money if that will work out :)
Greetings,
Ender

@Madhungarian

Question about this old topic:
Are you 100% sure that teaching mode would work for EVO II & 2 remotes?
I have the opportunity to buy an extra controller but just want to spend the money if that will work out :)
Greetings,
Ender
Ender, I have never set this up since I do not own 2 controllers. Plus this was originally brought out for the Evo 1. Here is the video, I do not own the Evo 2 so I would shoot a quick email to Autel support and ask them to make sure about the Evo 2.

Ender, I have never set this up since I do not own 2 controllers. Plus this was originally brought out for the Evo 1. Here is the video, I do not own the Evo 2 so I would shoot a quick email to Autel support and ask them to make sure about the Evo 2.

Thanks for that vid, i might be able to "try before i buy" so that helps :cool:

Ender

Confirmation, it still works with EVO 2 & current FW!
I visited the guy yesterday evening and it worked as described in the YT video.
I did not buy it (yet) however as its badly scratched and that was not mentioned...
Lets see :) If the "price is alright"...

Ender

Reactions: Madhungarian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo