Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano Plus Latest firmware

Thank you. Just I've ordered this card on amazon :) comes tomorrow, let's see if it works then

how did you format the card? On which system, Windows 10? And which filesystem, ExFat?

Your App: Do you use iOS or Android ?

Regards, Oliver
if your drone is not broken, it's always best to format the card within the drone itself. as always, please check your new card to make sure it's not a fake card. curious do you have an amazon link to the card you purchased?

I formatted it on my Mac and formatted it fat 32 I believe. I used my iPhone 12 to upgrade .

Anyone else able to test their drone with the latest update? I was flying in head wind with gusts of 21mph and the drone did much better this time. I got around 17-20mph in sport mode. Flying with the wind, I got the full 33mph. This is very similar to the speed reduction that the Mini 2 faces when flying in the wind. With that said, I am cautious but at this point, I want to say the Nano Plus is a keeper. I really wish this was the firmware version the drone came with upon release as my concern is there's now just a flood of videos that does nothing but complain about the wind and speed issues prior to the latest update.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Anyone else able to test their drone with the latest update? I was flying in head wind with gusts of 21mph and the drone did much better this time. I got around 17-20mph in sport mode. Flying with the wind, I got the full 33mph. This is very similar to the speed reduction that the Mini 2 faces when flying in the wind. With that said, I am cautious but at this point, I want to say the Nano Plus is a keeper. I really wish this was the firmware version the drone came with upon release as my concern is there's now just a flood of videos that does nothing but complain about the wind and speed issues prior to the latest update.
I really wanted to when I got home from work but we have a wind advisory so I won’t be testing this to maybe tomorrow.

unfortunately not much we can do about it. a bunch of pre-release drones got into the wild which is tantamount to beta testing except testers were allowed to publicly post their findings. this is likely autel's fault due to not having a real "controlled" beta and apparently a false start where devices got out early and when they shouldn't have. but you are right, lots of confusion on everything from sw versions to broken promises on specifications to questionable resellers and there's even some people mentioning a recall. i get it, the mavic 3 launch blows, and now is a good time to claim that autel blew their launch as well. autel stepped into that but fortunately these things will pass over time and the nano will turn out to be a great drone especially when we all get to see what the mini3 delivers. doesn't help the nano took a blow with price increase right out the gate but only a few of us early buyers will know about that.

Reactions: Yowie88
if your drone is not broken, it's always best to format the card within the drone itself. as always, please check your new card to make sure it's not a fake card. curious do you have an amazon link to the card you purchased?
SD cards can be tricky to format in FAT32....check this out
SD Memory Card Formatter | SD Association
If all else fails you might want to try an SD Card Formatter like these good folks supply
I had a Sandisk extreme Pro 128 GB card that wouldn't do the previous update so I reformatted it using the SD formatter and the newest update went just fine

I run several raspberry pi servers that use sd cards and find they need to be properly formatted using SD Card Formatter to work properly in Linux

I pretty sure the updates are written to the sd card first via your smartphone and only once the download is complete does the microcontroller on the Nano+ read the sd card to update it's firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: JonasSiljan
Tried the firmware update this afternoon. Did the upgrade to the Fly app and then turned on the drone and controller. It was a bit slow at the start, but it finished successfully without issue. Will fly tomorrow and see how it behaves.

SD cards can be tricky to format in FAT32....check this out
SD Memory Card Formatter | SD Association
If all else fails you might want to try an SD Card Formatter like these good folks supply
I had a Sandisk extreme Pro 128 GB card that wouldn't do the previous update so I reformatted it using the SD formatter and the newest update went just fine

I run several raspberry pi servers that use sd cards and find they need to be properly formatted using SD Card Formatter to work properly in Linux

I pretty sure the updates are written to the sd card first via your smartphone and only once the download is complete does the microcontroller on the Nano+ read the sd card to update it's firmware.
just tried - unfortunately without success. It didn't work with my Sandisk extreme Pro 128GB SD card, it fails again after downloading the firmware and while transferring to the aircraft ...

Yesterday I have ordered two other SD cards, an (very old) 8 GB and the 32 GB mentioned here in the forum. Let's see if I can get on with one of the two, but I'm slowly losing hope.

For me i have not jello effect with the new firmware et the speed increase with standard mode.

Big problem, solution ? Thanks friends

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-200538.png
    Screenshot_20220221-200538.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
Yes i have a contact with Autel compagny. It's wor for all drone without area restrictions

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen