Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano Plus Latest firmware

New firmware update will be released within the next 2 days: v1.1.14

Jello and flight-speed issues will be addressed.
It would be nice first step to be actually able to upgrade the FW
Yet have to see jello corrected on nany drone via FW....so this will be interesting.

It would be nice first step to be actually able to upgrade the FW
Yet have to see jello corrected on nany drone via FW....so this will be interesting.

The only thing I can imagine correcting the jello via firmware is getting a faster readout speed of the sensor itself...
Will be exciting...

There will be 2 versions of sportmode: image-priority with 13m/s and speed-priority with 15m/s

Regarding firmware-update issues: I think I read that there was an update file so you can update the firmware over the SD-card instead of over air. The first testers with that problem got it from autel directly after reporting the issue...
An other solution I read was, formatting the SD-card with Fat32 on a computer before updating the drone.

The only thing I can imagine correcting the jello via firmware is getting a faster readout speed of the sensor itself...
Will be exciting...

There will be 2 versions of sportmode: image-priority with 13m/s and speed-priority with 15m/s

Regarding firmware-update issues: I think I read that there was an update file so you can update the firmware over the SD-card instead of over air. The first testers with that problem got it from autel directly after reporting the issue...
An other solution I read was, formatting the SD-card with Fat32 on a computer before updating the drone.
Yeah, tried formatting the SDcard, didn't work, also same card worked in the othe Nano+ just fine, no problems updating.
Seen video on YT how someone got the update on sdcard from autel(bin file) and it didn't work for him as well.

They really need to address these dng photo files so they're editable in lightoom. The yrrb sensor makes it almost impossible to edit

Will be exciting...

Where are you reading this?

Got another Nano+, this one has the "correct" gimbal dampener but refuses to upgrade the FW.
Well, just joined the Can't upgrade FW club :(
It will download the FW but shortly after it fails.
Tried everything from different SD cards, formating .... nothing works

BRAVO AUTEL ! .......NOT .....
Welcome. Contact Autel. They are having me return the drone. Good luck.

I’m downloading it now, is it taking ages for everyone else as well? I’m using iOS

Got there in the end , time to test it . I live on the coast here in melbourne so will be a good test in the wind

... owned a Nano+ for a few days. Unfortunately, I also have the problem that I cannot upgrade the firmware - after downloading and while trying to transfer the firmware to the aircraft the process fails.

Have already tried different SD cards and some smartphones (all iOS) - unfortunately the same everywhere. An e-mail to Autel support has been sent, let's see when I get an answer.

My hope was the Autel Sky App update (to 1.1.1), but unfortunately without a positive result...

I suspect the problem is that the firmware cannot be transferred to the aircraft. What strikes me: After aborting the upgrade attempt, the SD card and internal memory are no longer available.

Is there a way to do the firmware upgrade without the app, i.e. by manually transferring the firmware to the SD card?

Attachments

• IMG_5860.PNG
    IMG_5860.PNG
    352.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5871.PNG
    IMG_5871.PNG
    528.8 KB · Views: 5
... owned a Nano+ for a few days. Unfortunately, I also have the problem that I cannot upgrade the firmware - after downloading and while trying to transfer the firmware to the aircraft the process fails.

Have already tried different SD cards and some smartphones (all iOS) - unfortunately the same everywhere. An e-mail to Autel support has been sent, let's see when I get an answer.

My hope was the Autel Sky App update (to 1.1.1), but unfortunately without a positive result...

I suspect the problem is that the firmware cannot be transferred to the aircraft. What strikes me: After aborting the upgrade attempt, the SD card and internal memory are no longer available.

Is there a way to do the firmware upgrade without the app, i.e. by manually transferring the firmware to the SD card?
I got the same message numerous times this morning trying to update. Update failed. I had a Sandisk extreme 128 V30 card in it at the time. I decided to try another card. I used the Samsung 32GB evo plus SD card formatted it on my laptop first and updated just fine. I am not sure if this had anything to do with it but man Autel. This firmware updates should not be this difficult.

I got the same message numerous times this morning trying to update. Update failed. I had a Sandisk extreme 128 V30 card in it at the time. I decided to try another card. I used the Samsung 32GB evo plus SD card formatted it on my laptop first and updated just fine. I am not sure if this had anything to do with it but man Autel. This firmware updates should not be this difficult.
Thank you. Just I've ordered this card on amazon :) comes tomorrow, let's see if it works then

how did you format the card? On which system, Windows 10? And which filesystem, ExFat?

Your App: Do you use iOS or Android ?

Regards, Oliver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cronos