Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano Plus Latest firmware

Out of the box my AC firmware is V 0.1.21
With all the problems I have read about with the newer versions ????
So far mine seems to fly OK

Getting ready to fly a firmware upgrade was displayed on my phone screen of the Sky app that I was running. V1.1.7 wanted to be installed which made sense since, checking About section, my firmware was at V1.0.8

I assumed, no big issue, and tapped ‘update’ in the Sky app. I must have tried it 10 times and each either ended in ‘not enough battery power left’, 2 times or ‘Upgrade failed. Please reboot the aircraft and remote controller, and try again', 8 times.

Emailed Autel and waiting . . . . .

Don't update... it only records in 1280... no matter how many times I change to full hd or 4k, it still records in 1280. it doesn't change the settings. It's a bug, I hope you update and fix this update.

Every time I try to make the firmware upgrade, it stopped with this:

Attachments

• IMG_1996.PNG
    IMG_1996.PNG
    300.6 KB · Views: 27
i had a similar problem I cured by using a smaller sd card. You might also try placing the controller right next to the drone but using a different sd card did the trick for me. Autel said to try a different smart phone or tablet but that made no difference for me until I changed the sd card.

Thanks. I did both, card, phone and even tablet, and still did not work. Autel support, when I reached a person had me reinstall the app. Nothing worked.
They sent me am really to send it the drone to them which I am doing tomorrow. Unfortunately, I will probably never find out what the issue was.

My update was failing at 20% finished and when I switched to a 32gb sd card the update went fine...Maybe try another sd card format it in the Nano or on a computer. How fast an sd card are you using??

I guess I got lucky my sd card is only a 32gb ultra I tried a 128gb extreme pro and it wouldn't work.

puis-je voir le journal des modifications vers le prochain firmware ?

Got another Nano+, this one has the "correct" gimbal dampener but refuses to upgrade the FW.
Well, just joined the Can't upgrade FW club :(
It will download the FW but shortly after it fails.
Tried everything from different SD cards, formating .... nothing works

BRAVO AUTEL ! .......NOT .....

Last edited:
New firmware update will be released within the next 2 days: v1.1.14

Jello and flight-speed issues will be addressed.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cronos