Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano Plus charging hub

EmillienR

Reaction score
Hello,

Charging hub for Nano+ has this "feature mode" that charges only one battery at a time. Does anyone know if there is any possibility to change that, so it would charge two or three batteries simultaneously?

Hello,

Charging hub for Nano+ has this "feature mode" that charges only one battery at a time. Does anyone know if there is any possibility to change that, so it would charge two or three batteries simultaneously?
Not possible
On the other hand in my experience if you use higher wattage charger then provided it does charge slightly faster.

Hello,

Well, you can always charge one battery in the hub and another one in the drone with your mobile's charger = 2 batteries in parallel ;-)

That charging scheme is the same one that DJI uses - it charges the battery with the highest remaining charge level first and then works its way down. This will give you a fully charged battery the quickest, as the battery that needs the least charge gets topped off first.
If you charge all three simultaneously, it will take you more time to get a charged battery. Using a power supply with greater capacity MAY get you a quicker charge, but not necessarily as the charge rate is determined by the battery's internal circuitry and not by the capacity of the charger.

That charging scheme is the same one that DJI uses - it charges the battery with the highest remaining charge level first and then works its way down. This will give you a fully charged battery the quickest, as the battery that needs the least charge gets topped off first.
If you charge all three simultaneously, it will take you more time to get a charged battery. Using a power supply with greater capacity MAY get you a quicker charge, but not necessarily as the charge rate is determined by the battery's internal circuitry and not by the capacity of the charger.
Not quite as Dji. On my old Spark, the hub charged simultaneously three batteries, and it was 4 times faster than on the Nano. But the charger was much bigger and gave more current,it didn't look like oversized smartphone charger either :D

Not quite as Dji. On my old Spark, the hub charged simultaneously three batteries, and it was 4 times faster than on the Nano. But the charger was much bigger and gave more current,it didn't look like oversized smartphone charger either :D
It charged sequentially on my Phantom 3, Mavic Air (1st gen), Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro. Never had a Spark.

Use a 100watt minimum charger (form Titan Cables for instance); works like a charm in fast charging.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58