Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Nano multicharger error?

EmillienR

Reaction score
Hi, having a problem with my Nano multicharger. I know it loads sequentially, one battery at a time, yet after the "strongest" one is fully loaded the multicharger should switch to the next one. Mine does not switch. Fully charged battery is blinking with all four LEDs, only after I remove it from the hub, the hub switches to next battery, BUT, when the next one is full, the process repeats and the battery starts to blink with all four LEDs and needs to be removed so the multicharger can load the third one. Has anyone seen something like that? I am using original Autel wall charger and usb C-C cable that came with the drone and charger.

I have the same problem however it doesn't happen all the time. Today it charged the first battery and switched to the 2nd battery. When that was fully charged (?) all 4 LEDs flashed on & off but it didn't switch to the 3rd battery until I removed the first 2 batteries from the multi-charger. I've tried changing cables but haven't found a solution to this issue yet.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo