Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My Lifthor arrived

Nightbat2

Reaction score
Got the Lifthor for the Evo a couple of days ago, purchased online from Thor’s Drone World in Norway. Arrived when they said it would via DHL and Australia Post.

Nice bit of kit, though the sparse instructions were a little confusing until I figured out what the silver screw was for (in the tutorial video all screws appear black and the assembler’s hand gets in the way). Speaking of screws, having now seen depth of the original screw holding the phone mount to the Evo’s RC, I would not rely on it to hold a small tablet+3D mount—especially if you tilt it backwards a bit.

The Lifthor holds even an iPad Pro 12.9 solidly, though I’ll be using it mostly with my smaller tablet.

Not sure that I like the central placement of the lanyard holder, though it can be screwed out and re-screwed into the backside. This would lessen the lanyard obscuring part of the RC screen. And there isn’t a lot of clearance between the sides of the Lifthor and the antennas, which may or may not be an issue.

All in all, well worth the price.

Reactions: Evo77 and O-Zone
Got the Lifthor for the Evo a couple of days ago, purchased online from Thor’s Drone World in Norway. Arrived when they said it would via DHL and Australia Post.

Nice bit of kit, though the sparse instructions were a little confusing until I figured out what the silver screw was for (in the tutorial video all screws appear black and the assembler’s hand gets in the way). Speaking of screws, having now seen depth of the original screw holding the phone mount to the Evo’s RC, I would not rely on it to hold a small tablet+3D mount—especially if you tilt it backwards a bit.

The Lifthor holds even an iPad Pro 12.9 solidly, though I’ll be using it mostly with my smaller tablet.

Not sure that I like the central placement of the lanyard holder, though it can be screwed out and re-screwed into the backside. This would lessen the lanyard obscuring part of the RC screen. And there isn’t a lot of clearance between the sides of the Lifthor and the antennas, which may or may not be an issue.

All in all, well worth the price.
Agreed. I’ve had mine for awhile now. I don’t use a lanyard because it’s awkward for me personally. You’ll love the kit congrats!!!

Reactions: Nightbat2
Thanks for the good rating. I am using a homemade one while waiting on Autel to provide one, but I guess I will make the move on the Liftthor.

Reactions: Evo77 and Nightbat2

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles