Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lifthor arrived today...

Flip

Reaction score
Website
flipmeisters.com
Actually 3 days early but I have a problem and it's with the cable to connect the controller to my Lenovo Tab 10.5 Android. It's not long enough, I need a longer cable and being electronically challenged, where do I get one? The supplied cable from Autel is about 2" too short...

Bummed.

Help appreciated

I can see where some pilots wouldn't like the Lifthor, it's not light, especially with my Lenovo 10.1 on it but it balances nicely and with the supplied lanyard around my neck it presents no issue.

It is cumbersome and you cannot use the hard case with it on the controller, you must remove it which involves removing some socket head screws.

I do like the standard 1/4 x 20 threaded Tripod mount on the bottom. I think I'll use one of my shooting sticks instead of a tripod. Fully height adjustable and will fit in your pocket.

Still need the cable though to be workable, so any help would be wonderful.

Last edited:
Got mine a while back. It is not something that you take on and off so I got a new bigger bag so I could leave it on. I dont' like the tight fit for the phone/tablet cable but other than that I like it. I had purchased the original one but just didn't feel comfortable with it. One of the reasons this one excited me was the ability to connect it to a tripod. I haven't tried it out yet but will be as sooon as possible.

Like I said, I'll use one of my Bog Pod shooting sticks (2 legs) in the tripod mount. Won't fit in my case as I have the rugged bundle with the aircraft (TSA) approved case.

Very nice extrusion, fits like a glove but has to come off for storage anyway. Cable isn't a problem, stupid me, I forgot I can rotate my screen so I can put the mini USB port at the bottom...duh. That Tablet mount is VERY adjustable too. Easily fits my 10.1 Lenovo.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout