Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My first Fireworks with EVO

How did you manage to get do much light into the sensor? My videos at night always turn up really dark.

bring up the ISO but to too much to not get grain, (3500 is too high, it gets too grainy for me) besides fireworks put out a lot of light. EVO does surprisingly well at night specially if you capture raw and push it in post.

Reactions: Franlac
bring up the ISO but to too much to not get grain, (3500 is too high, it gets too grainy for me) besides fireworks put out a lot of light. EVO does surprisingly well at night specially if you capture raw and push it in post.
I have seen fireworks videos done by others. Unless you are really close to them, it shows up as a small dot in the black background. Kinda like the beginning of this video. I am to much of a wimp to get that close to a firework and get shot down by a misfire.

I have seen fireworks videos done by others. Unless you are really close to them, it shows up as a small dot in the black background. Kinda like the beginning of this video. I am to much of a wimp to get that close to a firework and get shot down by a misfire.
Well here comes the issue with the EVO, since it has such a wide angle lens it suffers from the rear view mirror syndrome, objects look further than they are, In order to get those fireworks to fill the screen you need to be right up on them, I don't mean inside them, but you can figure out more or less what altitude the strongest ones are hitting and fly above them "if you dare " LOL, I should shut up now, haven't had the cojones yet LOL

• Haha
Reactions: macoman and Ansia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Operational Mechanix