Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My dead typhoon H brings me to Autel, oh and cheaper UK lite+ find.

The_Explorer99

Reaction score
My dead typhoon H thanks to its tiny little circuit board mounted fuse and my many attempts to fix it's other problems had brought me to Autel, I intially wanted the pro 2 but when the lite+ came out Autels own website recommended it over the Evo pro 2, I was in a dilemma I wanted some of those Evo 2 pro features and the display in the controller but knowing me I'd buy it and then it would become obsolete like the typhoon H. So then I thought wait till the Evo 3 but that seems like that'll be an eternity.

So here I am with the Lite+ sold virtually everywhere as £1,519 for the premium package but sold at Wex Photographic online for just £1,399! winner! I thought it was a mistake but no, on the invoice it states something about a tax allowance? Oh well, still nice and cheap!

Reactions: dirkclod
The lite + is a great quad! I think most people here would agree that you dodged a bullet by not getting the evo2 because of it's terribly designed controller. The display is nice, but the back buttons and the folding grips make it the worst drone controller on the market by a mile. The skyfire mount single handedly saved me from selling this drone.

My dead typhoon H thanks to its tiny little circuit board mounted fuse and my many attempts to fix it's other problems had brought me to Autel, I intially wanted the pro 2 but when the lite+ came out Autels own website recommended it over the Evo pro 2, I was in a dilemma I wanted some of those Evo 2 pro features and the display in the controller but knowing me I'd buy it and then it would become obsolete like the typhoon H. So then I thought wait till the Evo 3 but that seems like that'll be an eternity.

So here I am with the Lite+ sold virtually everywhere as £1,519 for the premium package but sold at Wex Photographic online for just £1,399! winner! I thought it was a mistake but no, on the invoice it states something about a tax allowance? Oh well, still nice and cheap!
Welcome to the forum!! I have the Evo 2 pro v2 with Smart Controller s2 and it is really a great machine. Never used their remote. Enjoy!!!

Welcome to the forum!! I have the Evo 2 pro v2 with Smart Controller s2 and it is really a great machine. Never used their remote. Enjoy!!!
I used to have two Typhoon H's. Got rid of them and bought the Evo1 (which I still love, BTW) I don't agree that the controller is s bad design. As a matter of fact, I think it's great. The Evo2 uses the same controller design, and I like it. Glad you like you new drone!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson