Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My best shots from February!

Good stuff. I also use DR. Matching the rapid changes to the music is really hard

Looks like he used an auto editor to match video and music. DJI actually has a simplified music matching editor in it's Drone Apps. It reads the videos and or pics , then takes pieces and syncs them to a music track. Then it uploads your video to a DJI website designed to show off user video's. It's a free app that comes attached to the drone control app. Autel is a different type of company. I doubt they would create a social networking site just for user videos and give a free app to boot. I like Autel just the way they are. They made the best drone under 2 grand so far. I own own 2 EVOs, the PRO 6k and the 8k for backup. I love the freedom autel gives it's customers. They don't intrude upon every aspect of your drone flight.

Reactions: UasDriver
Looks like he used an auto editor to match video and music. DJI actually has a simplified music matching editor in it's Drone Apps. It reads the videos and or pics , then takes pieces and syncs them to a music track. Then it uploads your video to a DJI website designed to show off user video's. It's a free app that comes attached to the drone control app. Autel is a different type of company. I doubt they would create a social networking site just for user videos and give a free app to boot. I like Autel just the way they are. They made the best drone under 2 grand so far. I own own 2 EVOs, the PRO 6k and the 8k for backup. I love the freedom autel gives it's customers. They don't intrude upon every aspect of your drone flight.
Nope, all manually edited actually! And I agree with your philosophy on Autel's apps.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials