Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Multi-battery charging yet?

SteveNunez

Reaction score
Hey guys, as with my Mavic I'd like to charge multiple batteries at the same time- is there anything on the market for the EVO out there yet?
I have 6 batteries and waiting for each to charge with the OEM charger is a real test of patience.....I'm hoping for a multi battery charging solution!

(If there's no solution- anyone decode the battery terminals yet so we can make our own charge setup?)

Thanks guys~

Note that there is much more to a multi-charger than simply adding more ports, or wiring ports in parallel. In fact, each port must be controlled separately. Creating a multicharger is an excellent idea for any drone. However, it is much easier said than done.

Amazon has them for around 45 shipped.it is for a do I mavic pro.i have officially charged 3 batteries now tonight with it.i can confidently say it 100% works and charges all 3 and controller in hour or less

Reactions: solution
This is fantastic news as I have that charger (without that LCD!)
Does the orientation of the plug matter (for the Evo batt) or can it be plugged in any manner?
Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Confirmed, both my Mavic quick chargers are working with the EVO batteries once the mod is done- thanks again for this tip- fantastic !

Just trim one side off charger plug so it slides on evo battery.you will see once it's in front of you

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heyder M.