Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Max 4T battery charger / HUB

flyingmartin

Reaction score
Hi Mates,

I have been extensely looking in the internet for a charging hub of the Autel Max 4T batteries, but it still does not exist. Also the official charger is still not in stock.
I have been researching about the battery voltages and charging inputs for the MAX 4T batteries, the charging connector etc... The connector is the standard one that is also used in for example the DJI Mavic 2, the polarisation of the poles is different but.
The Max charging Voltage of the Autel Max 4T is 17V
The Max charging Voltage of the DJI Mavic 2 batteries is 17.6V.

My question is, modifying the polarisation of the connector acording to the Max 4T batteries, could I use a paralel charging hub of the Mavic 2 which charges at 17.6V-4A?

Thnx in advanced.

can send from China $230

Attachments

• IMG_20231107_200842.jpg
    IMG_20231107_200842.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
Hi Mates,

I have been extensely looking in the internet for a charging hub of the Autel Max 4T batteries, but it still does not exist. Also the official charger is still not in stock.
I have been researching about the battery voltages and charging inputs for the MAX 4T batteries, the charging connector etc... The connector is the standard one that is also used in for example the DJI Mavic 2, the polarisation of the poles is different but.
The Max charging Voltage of the Autel Max 4T is 17V
The Max charging Voltage of the DJI Mavic 2 batteries is 17.6V.

My question is, modifying the polarisation of the connector acording to the Max 4T batteries, could I use a paralel charging hub of the Mavic 2 which charges at 17.6V-4A?

Thnx in advanced.
Florida Drones - Autel Evo Max Multi Charger

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo